Aspen Dental / aspen denatal

1 latham12110, NY, United States Review updated:

All I have to say about aspen dental is, whats a rip off!
No joke. You know, you except that you pay someone to o a good job, right? No with them. My complaints is regarding aspen dental, the one in latham, ny 12110. I was there this week and the doctor and the insurance lady were extremely rude.
Even though I had an appointment, the doctor rushed with me. She was not wearing any goggles or gloves and didn't even numb my mouth before starting of the procedure. After all I was paying for the services its not like I was getting them for free.
The insurance lady was occupied with non work matter and didn't care at all.
Something else that really pushed my button, was the doctor spoke in a loud tone, alomost like has if she taught I couldn't speak english, and didn't bother to anwser my questions. And let me tell you, this started when I had my first visit with them. They seriously need to take some actions on them, like change their staffs or what not, beause I can tell you this for sure, that I will not be going to them again!

Pr

Comments

• Al
      7th of May, 2009

Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. If you feel you have an issue that cannot be resolved by the Aspen Dental office you visited, please call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patient services@aspendent.com. We will respond to you as quickly as possible, always within two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you.