Ashley Furnitures / delivery being postponed week after week
We purchased a sofa with Ashley fremont on 10/4/08 and estimated delivery on 10/15/08. They said they will call us the day before delivery. Nobody ever called on the 15th nor the next day. I kept on calling every week and every week the customer service lady would say there has been a delay and the new estimated delivery date will be next saturday. It is already 11/4 and we still have not received our sofa. We have been sitting on the floor in our living room for the duration of the wait.
We are already being charged interest since the day that we left the store and we have not received sofa yet. That is truely unfair business practise. Being able to LEAD customers on thinking that they will receive their products but yet do not get them.
Also, in their invoice it states that immediately the next day of cancelling you will be charged 30% restocking fee. What the ... They are the reason for the delivery to be late and we still have to pay restocking?
All we want is a straight answer as to when we will get our furniture. the customer service doesnt even know if the furniture is manufactured yet or is it an issue with delivery.
More Ashley Furnitures Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan