Ashley Furniture / ashley furniture fraud

1 Medford, OR, United States Review updated:

These guys are rip-offs!!! The couch set that came to our house is not the same one that we sat on the showroom floor. These guys need to be sued for their bait/switch tactics. Is there a class-action lawsuit that I can join??? All buyers beware!!!

Va

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Apr, 2008

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com
    Fax: 1-608-323-6139
    Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013
    Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
    Attn: Consumer Affairs
    One Ashley Way
    Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2010

I agree, same thing happened to me. Definitely not what I picked from the show room. The set in the showroom did not sink to the floor when you sat on it. The set that arrived at my house you had to pull yourself out of.

Not to mention how much I paid for/got ripped off. The set is falling apart and I do not abuse my furniture. I have actually had better furniture from a rent to own store. Still have the rent to own set that is in better condition than the set from Ashley's. The rent to own set was bought in 1999, Ashley set bought in 2007.

So, needless to say, when the subject comes up on buying new furniture with family, friends and collegues I suggest they DO NOT go to Ashley furniture. Bad news travels fast and I can say I will never buy there again. Highly disappointed!!!

Cincinnati, OH - Sharonville Location

• Ki
      20th of Dec, 2010

Love the concern by corporate! They know exactly what they are doing. I spent 8k on what appeared to be quality furniture on their floor. What was delivered was complete garbage that is falling apart after 5 months. They should be shut down and sued.