Ashley Furniture / couch/loveseat/recliner
we bought an ashley den set consisting of 3 pieces; couch, recliner, and loveseat. it was purchased november 2008, thanksgiving and was delivered in december 2008. in february 2009, 2 months later, we called because the couch was broken. ashley sent a man here to look at it. not onlky was this guy rude and "common", but he was a short thin man. when he sat on the couch, maybe he weighs 140 pounds, he felt something broken too. fine, parts were oredered and delivered in march 2009. well, now the loveseat is loosing its firmness and quite frankley, ashleys products are terrible. its only 5 months old, what will this be like in a year? please e mail me ASAP and CALL [protected] as we want a new product or full refund. we are very unhappy and quite angry. please seeto it that this complaint gets to the right person and responds in an appropriate amount of time. thank you, lisa bernstein email@example.com
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...