Ashley Furniture Homestore` / exchange or refund policy!
On Nov. 17,2007, purchased a simmons mattress set from ashley furniture for 1091.00. The sales rep never informed us that there was a no exchange or refund policy on the mattresses. On Nov. 24th our mattress set was delivered and there were no problems with delivery. My husband and I slept on the mattress that night and woke up the next morning very dissatisfied and with back pain. This mattress was not like what we had tested out in the store and the sales rep didn't inform us that ours would be much firmer until we slept on it for a while enduring more back pain. We went to the store that day and inquired about exchanging for a different mattress, not trying to get our money back. Our sales rep checked on it and told us there is nothing the store could do. So we were out of a 1000.00 dollars on a very uncomfortable mattress. The store manager never came to talk to us about resolving our complaint but was told we could call customer service while in the store. I did this and got the same answer. Their customer service sucks and they have deceptive return policies on their mattresses. I have contacted the B.B.B. in Fl. Even if we get this resolved, I will never shop there again. There are tons of complaints against this company.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore` Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture - check your furniture before accepting delivery! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - incomplete delivery
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery of be done set
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service/delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - delivery
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Delivery Guy unethical behavior