Ashley Furniture Homestore / protection plan
I was encouraged to purchase the protection plan when I bought my dining room set. I was assured that if anything happened, the product would be replaced. The material on all six of my dining room chairs are ripping and coming apart. I have no children or pets that use the furniture and rarely use the dining room table, so there is hardly any normal wear and tear that should be connected with this. When contacting the Careteam, I was told my plan does not cover color loss, cracking or peeling. Waste of money and not what I was told when purchasing the plan. I was told by the store there was nothing they could do; but they would "be happy to help me pick out new chairs." Never again will I purchase anything from Ashley Furniture. Beware of purchasing any additional protection coverage.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat