Ashley Furniture / defective furniture
On September 12 of 2006 we bought from this store some furniture. We did not get all the furniture when the seller promised we will (of course to make the sale). When the trucking company delivered the furniture the entertainment center was missing the glass shelves, and the guy from the delivery company wrote it down on the delivery sheet. They never sent those shelves. Last year, we sent them some pictures of the love seat and sofa where they could see the "leather" was fading. they emailed us back and said that they will take that furniture back. On October of 2007 we went to the store and picked other furniture to replace it, the person who assisted us told us that we will get that furniture on February of 2008... Its now almost the end of May, 7 months later, and we have not heard from them. Every month we have to pay for that defective furniture and still waiting for the glass shelves.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan