Ashley Furniture / bad quality

After reading all of the reviews here about Ashley Furniture, I am very thankful that I never bought furniture from there. I never realized that Ashley sells the lesser known brand names of furniture as opposed to the more reputable brands like La-Z-Boy.

I remember when I was shopping for recliners I took a peak at the furniture at Ashley Furniture and right away, I thought it was crap. In my judgment, it's cheap quality.

OK, now I have to think of 22 more words to add to my reviews. Ashley Furniture stinks - what else can I really say?

Va

Comments

• Bo
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I purchased a microfiber reclining couch in February of 2008, within 4 months we noted that the left and right side seating cushions had sunk about 2 inches leaving the middle section much higher, also the back support part has no support left, a technician came out and said it wasn't a defect but normal wear called "body impressions" have never heard of such rubbish, I had previously had a couch for 26 years with no "body impressions" they refused to take it back and refund my money, a technician is now going to come out and re-stuff the couch with probably more low quality cushioning!

• Ea
      12th of Jul, 2014

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS STORE. QUALITY AND SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE. We purchased a bedroom set together with couch which turns into a pullout bed. We got a couch but without the pull-out bed feature. We called them to have it replaced and they told us that we should have checked on the delivery day before signing the receipt. I let it go, thinking perhaps it was our fault for not checking everything. A year and a half after the purchase, our bed frame cracked! We paid 2k++ for a quality so bad. I feel cheated and frustrated letting our hard-earned money go to waste with such an awful purchase. I was hoping for at least the bed frame to last for more than 3 years. I called their customer service and they were of no help at all. They redirected me to the 3rd party company which services the extended warranty since Ashley only gives 1 year warranty for the furniture we bought (how convenient since from experience, their products last for a couple of months after your warranty expires. My recommendation for shoppers out there, find a reputable store which sells products which give you your money's worth. - so disappointed in this store.