Asheboro Honda / Abusive Service Manager

1 Dixie DriveAsheboro, NC, United States Review updated:

Deceptive Honda Dealer Practices To Void Car Warranty And Make You Pay For Service - I have a 2007 Honda Fit With Airbags And Brake Lights, Which Remain On All The Time. <br /><br /><br

Shifty, lying, and deceptive practices found at this Asheboro Honda dealership in North Carolina. The service manager stated My Honda was in an accident to avoid fixing wiring problems on the car, even though it was still under warranty. This particular model had also been recalled by Honda for wiring and Light and Airbag Problems. Wiring problems I had concerned with the air bags and ant-lock brakes Lights remaining on all the time on the car dashboard. This meant the Anti Lock Brakes And Airbags were not working at all on My car.

Service manager named Robbie Wilson became abusive when I said I did not believe Him about the car being in an accident. He said the Frame on the car was bent from an accident, which voided the warranty I had with Honda. However, I had the car inspected By 4 different A-1 Mechanics in My area and they stated the frame of the car was not bent or replaced, but was just fine.

However, when I told him I would never buy a car there and I would tell other people about the problem I was having with them, He tried to pick a fight with Me.

He was a loose cannon and he kept yelling He was going to beat Me up and rearrange My Face. This happened in the service area of this dealership. Two people who worked there had to restrain him from coming after Me. This man was in his early 30's, 6foot 4, and he weighed close to 300 pounds. I am 65 years old and I feared for My life, being not 30 feet away from this maniac who could not restrain himself.

This dealership tried to get out of fixing My car, which only has 17, 000 miles and is still under warranty by Honda. They refused to fix it even though this model has also been recalled for possible wiring defects.

I have other friends who have also had problems with Ashboro Honda and Nissan, and with Vann York Honda, In High Point North Carolina. This second car dealer also refused to fix or repair My car.
Therefore, do not buy a car, or service a car from Asheboro Honda, for they cannot be trusted to tell you the absolute truth. They are trying to void my warranty on My Honda Fit with only 17, 000 miles on it by lying to me about this car. They do not want to fix the wiring on this car because it would be expensive and take up a lot of their time.

Ja

Comments

• Tr
      5th of Apr, 2012

All we can disclose for legal reasons is that Mr. Wilson has not been employed at Asheboro Honda for over three years.

• Br
      11th of Apr, 2016

I agree 100%. That place is full of lying, deceitful. S.O.B's. My wife purchase a 2009 chevy suburban ltz with 108, 000 miles. Biggest mistake ever. I have never posted anything on any site ever but these crooks take the cake and your knife to stick it in your back after the sell is final. What was wrong with the suburban. First of all we drove close to 3 hours from south carolina, got there drove the truck maybe 20 min. There were no lights on at the time, (because they were reset)experience from being a dealers and no other issues with tire senors, and other P.O. codes that was supposed to be fixxed after they came and got with a loaner vehicle. It has been 30 days no service done at all to fix the problem. The problem was never fixxed light came back on took it to get checked out. What do you know the same exact codes that mr mark swain the sales manager promised my wife that he would fix any problems that would occur after two days of purchase with a signed promissory note. So if you are THINKING about purchasing a vehicle from these scam artists, the only thing i can say is you need to be evaluated. And for the record luck it was a 65 year old man because i dont take likely to big bullys, 6 foot ?? He would have just been another tree to be cut down. Especially after all that my wife has and still is going through.