ASF International / Unauthorized Withdrawals for Membership Fees
Upon completing our membership obligations in September 2009, my wife contacted "Title Boxing Club" in Lee's Summit, Missouri via email and told them we were not renewing our membership. The billing company ASF International continued to bill us through January 2010. Title Boxing is washing their hands of the problem even though the contract we signed was with Title Boxing, ASF International basically says they don't think we're owed a refund even though we have a thread of emails between ourselves, Title Boxing, and ASF International showing when we canceled our membership.
I also checked the better business bureau for Colorado and ASF International dropped their accreditation with the better business bureau in April 2009. Their rating with the BBB is and "F" on a scale of A+ through F.
After we ran into this problem, I see a number of complaints about ASF International on the internet. I would never, ever join a fitness club again who uses ASF International as their billing company, no matter how much I like the club.
I am working with a lawyer to resolve this matter and working through the bank to recover whatever I can through the bank's dispute process.
If you would like to contact me about this or get details, my email is email@example.com
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- ASF International - Fitness 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF Payment Solutions - membership cancellation 
- ASF Payment Solutions - Child Contracts Unethical 
- ASF International - contract 
- ASF International - Over withdrawal 
- ASF International - Bad service