ASF International / Unauthorized Withdrawals for Membership Fees

1 640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300Highlands Ranch, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-986-9563

Upon completing our membership obligations in September 2009, my wife contacted "Title Boxing Club" in Lee's Summit, Missouri via email and told them we were not renewing our membership. The billing company ASF International continued to bill us through January 2010. Title Boxing is washing their hands of the problem even though the contract we signed was with Title Boxing, ASF International basically says they don't think we're owed a refund even though we have a thread of emails between ourselves, Title Boxing, and ASF International showing when we canceled our membership.

I also checked the better business bureau for Colorado and ASF International dropped their accreditation with the better business bureau in April 2009. Their rating with the BBB is and "F" on a scale of A+ through F.

After we ran into this problem, I see a number of complaints about ASF International on the internet. I would never, ever join a fitness club again who uses ASF International as their billing company, no matter how much I like the club.

I am working with a lawyer to resolve this matter and working through the bank to recover whatever I can through the bank's dispute process.

If you would like to contact me about this or get details, my email is bill_daugherty@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ic
      27th of Apr, 2010

I too was scewed by these ###! We legitamately cancelled our service and just like all the other folks here, continued to get billed by these ###s. They continue to add late fees and refuse to honor their cancellation process! I have contacted the Colorado State Attorney Generals office with the hope of getting this resolved.

• Bi
      29th of Jun, 2010

I certainly hope that you get at least some of your money back. I got most of it back by using my banks dispute process.