ASF Payment Solutions Logo

ASF Payment Solutions

Having problems with ASF Payment Solutions?

+1 800 527 6898 (Client Support, Marketing & Design)
+1 800 474 4273 (Technical Support)
640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

billing continues after cancellaing the membership

Hi,
I have a complaint.
My account number is 291130
On june 4th or 5th, 2008 I phoned the customer sevice to pay off the total amount due including the cancellation fee. Sum of amount 210.94( this includes everything cancellation fee and amount due). Ireceived a letter that my account is canceled already no dues from last.
Then now they come back saying you have amount due of 300 dolalrs last week and again when i phoned today they say 140 is due.
Whats happening i am confused. from where this balance coming from.
On June 5 th when i spoke to customer service representative she clerarly confirmed me that i am done with all payemnts due and there si nothing on my bill.
My intension was to clear all dues on that day before going on vacation then why i would leave any balance. I paid 210.94 towards clearing all dues.
When i report any issue they say they will call me but never call me.

I don't know whats happening.
Could you please look into

Chris Peterson Jan 27, 2009

Mohammed's membership remained open because he did not fulfill all of his obligations regarding the cancellation. He did eventually fulfill all requirements and his membership is cancelled.

Chris Peterson
    Customer Realtions Manager
    ASF International

• Ci
    cinthiap Feb 06, 2009

I have the same problem.

• Fa
    farawayfiend Feb 14, 2009

This company will go to any lengths to collect a bill, whether the amount on the bill is legitimate or not. On several occasions, I have received two separate bills within a week showing amounts due differing by $100s of dollars. As the bills are not itemized, there is no way to determine if either is even correct. Furthermore, these bills say to call or write with questions promptly, but not to send correspondence to the address listed, only payments. A correspondence address is never listed...because they don't want you to correspond with them. It is much easier to deny the contents of a telephone conversation (or the fact that the conversation ever existed) than receipt of a certified letter.

I would encourage everyone to avoid doing business with any organization that uses ASF International as a third-party service provider. For example, I will never go to a Gold's Gym because I know that they use ASF as a third-party service provider. Determining this will take some additional due diligence prior to signing a contract, but it is well worth it if you ever have billing issues. Besides, hurting the bottom line of their customers (who will realize the issues when you refuse to sign a contract because they use ASF) is the only way to force them to change their billing practices.

James Mar 20, 2009

This company is one of the worst company in term of cancelling account. I try to cancel my account and i did all the canceling form just to get a paper back saying "We find that reason stated in your application cannot be found in the terms and conditions of your Retail Sales Contract." All in all dont deal with this company. I going to try to cancel again.

fraudelent billing

I complained to asf international about over-billing me and that I requested cancellation of my membership...

harassing billing

In march of 2008 I joined a self-defense class (krav maga). I loved the class but was injured while mountain...

refusal to cancel automatic debits!

I had a 2 yr contract with la boxing in california which was supposed to end dec 2007. When the jan 2008...

have been billed after canceling service

This company has been withdrawing money out of my account even though I have canceled the account over a year...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices