Arco Gas Station and Car Wash / theft of $10

1 Delaware Ave at 19th AveSan Mateo, CA, United States Review updated:

Hi,

I provided $70, sayin git out loud, to the gas clerk named "Dabid", or "David" on Saturday, Oct 25 at about 1:15pm, since he said their ATM and Credit card pump machines were not working that afternoon. He did not provide me with a receipt. I pumped about $35 of gas, returned to him, and he gave me change for $60. I told I gave him a $50 and $20 bill, but he refused. I advised the cameras would have seen it, but he refused to play them. I asked his name, and he refused multiple times, eventually writing it down in illegable, to me, letters. I finally got it when his partner looked at him.

Kerry Brown

• Olivia lopez's Response, Mar 09, 2017

I bought a hostess ml6 mini donuts at Arco gas soon and the pack only had 5 donuts inside

Comments

• Ky
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Arco - Customer satisfaction
    Phoenix
    Arizona

Hi my name is Kye Gaines,
    Today I went into Arco on 51st and Thomas and was told very rudely not to return. I have done nothing wrong but go in to buy a drink from them I have talked to the owner and he did nothing. Owners name is Ravik. This Arco is very judgmental towards customers. I am Caucasian and have always done things the right way.

• Ol
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Arco AM PM - hostess donuts
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I bought a 6 pack mini donuts at Arco gas station and when I open the donuts it only had 5 mini donuts in side
    Arco gestation in Las vegas nv, Charleston and eastern

• Gl
      12th of Nov, 2018
    ARCO - Employee
    North Highlands, California
    California

This employee was harassing me at my car window telling me to move my car to another pump when the other pump was not working and he was yelling at me and arguing and made me cry and scared to go even put gas

• La
      15th of Nov, 2018
    ARCO - Refill of ice in my own cup
    Highland
    California

I went into the ampm at Highland and Victoria and their ice was ridiculously high I had my own cup they charge me $1.10 for the ice and then like $0.35 for to use my debit card when they sell a 32 oz cup of soda there cup for $0.79