Arco Gas Station and Car Wash / theft of $10
I provided $70, sayin git out loud, to the gas clerk named "Dabid", or "David" on Saturday, Oct 25 at about 1:15pm, since he said their ATM and Credit card pump machines were not working that afternoon. He did not provide me with a receipt. I pumped about $35 of gas, returned to him, and he gave me change for $60. I told I gave him a $50 and $20 bill, but he refused. I advised the cameras would have seen it, but he refused to play them. I asked his name, and he refused multiple times, eventually writing it down in illegable, to me, letters. I finally got it when his partner looked at him.
Olivia lopez's Response, Mar 09, 2017
I bought a hostess ml6 mini donuts at Arco gas soon and the pack only had 5 donuts inside
More Arco Gas Station and Car Wash Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - arco am/pm & bp consumer relations 
- ARCO - bad customer service-refused to give service.
- ARCO - employee who is a drug dealer
- ARCO - gas station
- ARCO - employees touching our phone with mobile coupons
- ARCO - food and the