Arco Gas Station and Car Wash / Theft of $10
I provided $70, sayin git out loud, to the gas clerk named "Dabid", or "David" on Saturday, Oct 25 at about 1:15pm, since he said their ATM and Credit card pump machines were not working that afternoon. He did not provide me with a receipt. I pumped about $35 of gas, returned to him, and he gave me change for $60. I told I gave him a $50 and $20 bill, but he refused. I advised the cameras would have seen it, but he refused to play them. I asked his name, and he refused multiple times, eventually writing it down in illegable, to me, letters. I finally got it when his partner looked at him.
More Arco Gas Station and Car Wash Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - Bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - Fraudulant Company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - Scammers
- ARCO Optipay - Alleged decline of Optipay ATM card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - Arco am/pm & BP consumer relations 
- Arco - service
- Arco - arco rude customer and cashier= hate speech
- Arco Gas Station in Fremont California on Automall and Grimmer Boulevard - employee was being racist and accused me of not paying for items he thought I had taken. 
- Arco - no customer restrooms, customer service 
- Arco AM PM - no money back, no gasoline.