Arby's / crappy food and filthy restaurant
We have never been served our food this cold before...the edges of the baked potaoes were burnt, but the potatoes themselves, were very cold still all through the middle. There was very little roast beef on the sandwiches, and with no toppings added at all, they were extremely plain and dry to eat. The french fries were over cooked, and cold as well. I understand that this restaurant wasn't busy at all, and had alot of staff on hand, and doesn't want to waste what they precooked in advance, but to serve us their cold food, is completly unacceptable!!!
I was so discussed with the dirty tables and floors, that I took it upon myself to clean some of the surrounding tables...there was at least 4 people working, and only 1 couple in the restaurant at this time...there was NO excuse for the dirty restaurant...this was at 4:16pm before the dinner rush, on Sunday March the 29th. Please pass this information on ...this is the second bad experience that we have had at this restaurant in the past 6 months.
More Arby's Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - how rude employees are.
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - screwed up my order
- Arbys - did not get what I ordered
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the outside sign at your brooklyn center mn store