Arby's / bad service & rude employees

1 321 S. 5th StreetLouisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-582-2053

Slow service, night shift employee's were too busy on their cell phones to take my order. When they finally waited on me, they were rude and they rushed me. My food was cold, and I took order to go because the lobby was very dirty, so was the restroom. The person that took my order name was Donnie. I have noticed that he works the evening shift quite often and this wasn't the first time that I have had a problem at this store with this employee. Maybe I should tru a different location, or perhaps you should hire more curtious and clean people.

Comments

• Ai
      11th of Jun, 2009

my name is Aimee Bartholomew and i went yo the Arbys on Gorden Av. and Fort Lane Av. in Layton Utah last night after i got off of work. Please note that i did'nt ask the ladys name that was working the drive through windo, but i was there at around 10:00pm. Mind you that this was Wednesday June 10th. The promotion on this date was the free roast chicken club with any soft drink purchase. When i went to place my order i was told that they were out of roast chicken and the promotion was over. I then didnt place an order and pulled forword so the car behind me could place there order. my window was down and i heard everything that was being said between the custmer and the employee. He ordered the same prmo that i wanted and she let him order the promo. I feel i was unfairley treated and would like to know what is going to happen because of this. My phone number is 801-660-9571, and my E-mail is AIMJO@q.com. Thank you for taking time to read my complant, and feel free to contact me anytime.