Arby's / food
Every time I go to this restaurant, I leave disappointed. Their 'meals' are 99% bread with very little vegetables or meat. It ordered a sandwich, not two slices of toast. Half the time I get home and unwrap this pathetic excuse for a meal I am tempted to just stuff it with some of my own store-bought lunch meats.
When driving on a four hour road trip, and this measly faire is all one has, yes, this can really piss a person off. Stop skimping on your food and give the customer what they have ordered.
I do however strongly suggest going to the Schlotzsky's deli, similar to Arbys, accept their food has flavor. What a surprising concept, they actually give you the meal you pay for, and is not that much more then going to Arbys...they sell wonderful soups and salads as well. Even pizza and wraps. Most of their food cost's less then Arbys even if you have an Arby's coupon Schlotzsky's deli is still less, with twice the amount of fillings and flavor.
Arby's is a cheap old ###.
More Arby's Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - arbys refused to serve me
- Arby's Restaurant Group - overall food
- Arby's Restaurant Group - arbynator 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - food
- Arby's Restaurant Group - customer service.