Applebee's Restaurants / half rack of ribs?
I don't know what you guys consider a half rack of ribs but never in my life was it for bones worth of meat. If that is the amount in a half rack fine but I don't like paying for burnt meat. It would be hard for me to trust your carryout Center anymore without having to open every box to make sure I have not been cheated. Nobody has time for that, we feel we should be getting what we ordered with some honesty and work ethic. We also ordered a kids chocolate milk not a kids mountain dew but that is minimal. The rest of food was good but ribs are a rip off for how much is spent and to have to eat them burnt or drive back to have them make them again is ridiculous. Thank you, hope you can fix this. Howell, MI Applebees. My email is [protected]@gmail.com if you care to give some feedback.
More Applebee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls 
- Applebee's Restaurants - employee complaint
- Applebee's Restaurants - overall experience
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - online order and curbside delivery
- Applebees - management