Applebee's / big fun trip not!!!
Okay so I have been working at this place before it closed down and right after it re-opened. The management then was wonderful! Until...Our GM retired to move off. The next in line for GM was another lady who claims she has worked herself up. Yes she has the meaness to be a DRIVER in the service industry but still she is one of the fakest people I know. She only moves up people who do cocaine in the bathroom, Drink drinks infront of customers at the bar, calls and quits without a notice and then gets re-hired to KEY HOURLY. What in the world am i gonna have to do to ever freaking move up. I guess i'll have to do some drugs, quit and then go back ;) I love the company but working for her in this company is seriously a mind #$#&& . I do NOT reccomend working for this place. yes the moneys good but im not working for the money One day i want to be a manager for this place because i know deep down i have the ability to help this company succeed. Personally, Applebee's should hire managers with compassion for the company and atleast some degree in business. Oh yeah and do DRUG test on all the managers.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - customer service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - mike, the server 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service or lack thereof 
- Applebee's Restaurants - 2 for $20 deal 
- Applebee’s 501 Ley Dr. Auburn IN - service