Applebee's / employees act as if they do not want to be at work
If your sales have dropped in Orangeburg SC, it is not due to the economy! One day I suggested that some of my coworkers join me for lunch at this establishment, I was immediately told that they no longer eat there, because the staff is very unprofessional, although I felt the same due to another unpleasant experience Myself and another coworker decided to go anyway. When we arrived we were seated by the hostess, and told that someone would take our drink orders. After being seated we both took turns going to the restroom to wash our hands, meanwhile we still had no drinks. After sitting there for approximately (7) minutes watching the waitresses stand around the bar catching up on the latest gossip we got up and left. As we were leaving I heard a waitress saying "I dont know why they're leaving no one sat them down anyway". Now excuse me, why would I walk into an establishment and seat myself especially when I know that you are seated at Applebees. I strongly encourage enforced policies and proceedures, because the employees act as if they do not want to be at work.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - Restaurant
- Applebee's Restaurants - no employees!!! no one working!!!
- Applebee's Restaurants - mankato minnesota applebees manager linda
- Applebee's Restaurants - customer service
- Applebee's Restaurants - injury