Apple Vacations / late flight
I have taken 5 Apple Vacations and have had problems with at least 3 of them. My husband & I were going to an all-inclusive resort in Mexico the first week of February, 2010. Our flight was scheduled to leave O'Hare at 6:30 a.m. All of the passengers were boarded & then the captain came on & asked us to de-board as the windshield needed to be replaced. Long story short, we did not get out of O'Hare until 4:00 p.m. Apple Vacations owns their own airline & doesn't partner with anyone else, therefore they couldn't bring in another plane to take us, nor did they have another USA3000 plane available, so we sat at the airport all day. Why be there at 4:00 a.m. for a 6:30 a.m. flight if we are going to lose our entire first day at the resort? This is not the first time this has happened with Apple Vacations.
More Apple Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- applevacations.com - dishonest to customer 
- Apple Vacations - I will never use apple vacations or destinations travel again! 
- Apple Vacations - misrepresentation of resort 
- Apple Vacations - worst customer service ever! 
- Apple Vacations - voucher vs. cash 
- Apple Vacations - recent trip to Aruba-----Riu Antilles Oct 24 2018. Oct 31, 2018
- Apple Vacations - never use again.
- Apple Vacations - shuttle
- Apple Vacations - stranded for 36 hours
- Apple Vacation - apple vacations rating system and lack of follow up customer care