AOL - McAfee / no cooperation from mcafee
If I had known McAfee was owned by AOL, I'd have resubscribed to Norton. Have tried and tried to get my $20 rebate from McAfee, and to get upgrades on my two purchased from McAfee, to no avail
I tried to send in my request for the rebate a half dozen times but McAfee just won't cooperate.
When I try to get updates on the two purchased I made from them, they tell me my password is wrong or something else is wrong but when I attempt to get them to give me a new password, they put all kinds of stumbling blocks in the way.
Service request 85969430, tracking nr,[protected]. I've spent over $75. on Mcafee with no rebate, and no help getting my password etc repaired.
This is typical AOL, and why I switched to other providers.
More AOL - McAfee Complaints & Reviews
- McAfee - scam billing
- Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com - mcafee viruus protection 
- AT&T & Mcafee Pc Health Scan - hidden trojan virus 
- Mcafee Srcurity And iYogi Tech Support - h support scam 
- McAfee Anti - Viral Software / Virus Removal Service - complete rip-off 
- McAfee - mcafee antivirus
- McAfee - mcafee internet security 
- McAfee - medium roast k cup
- McAfee - renewal process - auto renewal quotes double the price 
- [Resolved] McAfee - taking money from my account a month before subscription expires