AOL / Change of billing method
Complaint against AOL -Change of billing method
My name is Ethel Smith; my email address with AOL is Email User I have had this account with AOL for the past 10 years. I have made an attempt to find the AOL website that will allow me to change my payment method to prevent the increased payment of 2.00 on to my monthly surcharge. The following hyperlink http://bill.aol.com <http://email.aol.com/cgi-bin25/DM/y/jvGr0qKVsW0LtZ0Hm60E6> was include in the email that would all me to change my method of payment however upon entering my account name and password, I get this secondary question about my school. I do not even know what that question means? Am I expected to remember what my school is? This is just my opinion but it seems as if AOL does not want their customer's to make the necessary changes to save a few dollars in the longer run. I sent an email to AOL Plan Info.com with my concern on October 12, 2007 and no response.
If this behavior is considered good customer service, I would be irate and ready to end my service at bad customer service!
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - refusing to allow users to delete accounts
- AOL - I want to close 2 aol e-mail accounts and have been told by aol that I cannot 
- AOL - email 
- AOL - email security temporarily blocked, not able to change password
- AOL - billing for services