AOL / Change of billing method

Complaint against AOL -Change of billing method

Good Morning:-)

My name is Ethel Smith; my email address with AOL is Email User I have had this account with AOL for the past 10 years. I have made an attempt to find the AOL website that will allow me to change my payment method to prevent the increased payment of 2.00 on to my monthly surcharge. The following hyperlink http://bill.aol.com <http://email.aol.com/cgi-bin25/DM/y/jvGr0qKVsW0LtZ0Hm60E6> was include in the email that would all me to change my method of payment however upon entering my account name and password, I get this secondary question about my school. I do not even know what that question means? Am I expected to remember what my school is? This is just my opinion but it seems as if AOL does not want their customer's to make the necessary changes to save a few dollars in the longer run. I sent an email to AOL Plan Info.com with my concern on October 12, 2007 and no response.

If this behavior is considered good customer service, I would be irate and ready to end my service at bad customer service!

Ethel Smith

Va

Comments

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2008

I have been trying for 3 days to view my account. I must have forgotten my access word because it keeps asking me the name of my pet, and I don't have one. I have been a customer for a long time and now I can't even get someone to talk to me. I would also like some information on the different price plans. I would hope I can get some help with my problem. I also filled out the questions about my name, telephone number and the last 4 numbers on my credit card. I keep on answering it any they tell me it's incorrect. I am very frustated at this point. Thank you.