Mini Credit Report ServicesFraudulent charges!

A

Rec'd two charges in the same month from this company that weren't authorized. When I called the number on my statement [protected] I was kept on hold for a long period, the phone was answered, "Credit Reporting" and then they asked me to verify my credit card number, then I was disconnected. This happened twice. It was then I called my credit card company, canceled my current card and was issued a new number.

More Mini Credit Report Services Complaints & Reviews

jay be May 13, 2011

credit report is fraud - i call Chase Bank to find out why they keep taking funds from my account when they were not authoirzed and i did not give this company permission to withdraw funds from my account. I was told to call the company and asked then to correct this error. When i call the company it was a dating hot line for singles in the area. I call back the bank who indicated they are going to credit the account. We will see what the outcome of this would be.

jOAnn Tinsley Apr 15, 2011

I never asked for this payment of 19.00 to be charged to my account . How can I get my money back and stop these charges/

• On
    oneangrypuppy Mar 31, 2011

I fell for the same crap that all these others fell into. They told me that I neglected to cancel within the seven day time period (?). I've been charged $19.95 a month for the past five (5) months. There's $100.00 down the tubes huh...

• Bs
    BS JACKSON Feb 17, 2011

they are doing the same to me except 19.95 a month they have got to be stopped

• Sh
    shane b Jan 18, 2011

I've been charged $14.95 a month for the last 7 months. I have never signed up for anything with this company. When I called they told me I had answered my security questions and told me I was wrong. Then they said I had to go to the local sheriffs office and file for an identity report. MNI creditreport is total BS!! Can anyone help? I want my $105 back!!! thanks

• Th
    thegreenmonster Nov 06, 2010

[censor] Mini credit report. I called [protected], and [protected], both phone nums are [censor]. The first is mini credit report, but to buy their crap, and 2nd was for K-mart. Got these phone #'s from my Bank Chase. Who told me i had to call these people up to cancle my "membership". Came on here found [protected], which got me to them, sat on hold for 15mins then got to talk to a women who tried to sale me more memberships after I told her i didnt need any cuz my credit is crappy to say the least. I did have to give her my SS#, but they cancled my membership and I'm waiting for the e-mail with comfermation #. Come to think of it, [censor] Chase bank too. wtf am I doing their dirty work. This is all a bunch of [censor]. Just sayen.

• Yv
    yvonneSarah May 05, 2010

They keep charging my bank account $29.95 a month when I only authorized $1.00

• Va
    Valerie17 Mar 10, 2010

I just called and cancelled. They also gave me a confirmation # for the cancellation. Call [protected]

• Bm
    B Marti Feb 17, 2010

This company is a bunch of bloodsuckers. My husband and I are both getting charged even though we call continously to cancel the "membership". I really don't know what to do. I changed my credit card number and they managed to charge ON THE NEW ONE.

The credit card companies will not do a thing -- I was thinking that if so many people called to complain then the credit cards would be on alert since this is onviously costing them time and money. But nope, they just said they would put it into dispute.

By the way, they claim to connect you to the fraud department but you just hold for a long time and then the line goes dead. I called AGAIN and am on hold with them now. Just waiting for the line to go dead on me...

I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau and am about to call the Federal Trade Commission.

• Bi
    birdgirl Nov 02, 2009

I just filed a complaint with the BBB- case #BBB CASE#: [protected] used the phone number [protected] to find this company and file it.

• De
    demetra2002 Aug 29, 2009

This company rip me off never heard of mini creditreport charge 14.95 off my account. I want to sue.

• De
    demetra2002 Aug 29, 2009

this charge was on my account never heard of this company 14.95

• Ca
    caverchap Aug 27, 2009

I was billed for 3 months in a row by "mini credit" $12.95 each time. I had never ordered anything from any company by that name. I called them to complain. The recorded answer first asks if you are calling to cancel. Guess they have a lot of calls for cancellation! They would not talk to me unless I gave them my SS number and name. I did so with great trepidation not knowing if they would use that info to steal my ID. "Mini credit" is apparently the parent company of Credit report.com. I asked the lady, Dloria Leal, if she would give me her SS number, of course she refused. So I told her why I should risk giving her my number if she could not reciprocate. Finally I spoke to her manager Ryan Rockley (he would not give me his SS# either) and he cancelled the billing and gave me a confirmation number. Too bad they use a bogus billing name, so you can get ripped off a few months in a row before you realize what is happening.

• Cr
    crazyjoey23 Aug 04, 2009

Guess what, same thing happened to me, so i called [protected] and i asked why were they charging, and they said somebody with a different email got it. so i told them to disconnet it. so im also planning to change my credit card number.

• Ge
    gettinrippedoff Aug 01, 2009

This is really sad that companies like this can stay open for any period of time. I'm having the same problem as all of you and there has to be something we can to. I'm not a legal professional or anything but what about a class action lawsuit or something?

• Si
    siudemka Jul 06, 2009

I noticed couple of charges on my bank statement from MINICREDITREPORT ($12.99) I called [protected], spoke with somebody...told them I didn't give them authorization to charge me for service
    I don't request!!! I said that all their terms and condition are bull..and if the service is still on, I'll contact my attorney. I mentioned about this web site and how they screw people...I recived conformation # and my service has been stoped since today. Good luck to all of you.

• Lu
    luis tapia Jun 26, 2009

ok i check my bank account in the bank mimi credit report withdraw $45 from my account without my authorization and i will like to know why thay did thisand i would like it in writing please hope this will stop thank you luis tapia from ny ny

• Ro
    Robert Brewer Apr 03, 2009

I am writing to you about the charge to my Chase Credit Card.
    I dispute the charge of $14.95 on 3/29/2009.
    I do not know how you got my credit card number,
    I never give it out to anyone over the internet that I do not know or know that it safe.Please help me to resolve this.

Yours Truly Robert Brewer
    Email [email protected]
    Telephone # [protected]

• Mi
    mitchlilly Jan 28, 2009

My boyfriend and I thought we were getting a free credit report-this was our first time to even look online for this type of report, but we were referred to this website by our phone and internet provider. This took place back in Aug. 2008 and it comes to find out, that on the 29th of every month since then, they have been automatically withdrawing $12.95 from each of our checking accounts! We didn't authorize this or give them account numbers, so we don't even understand how this could be happening, and furthermore what to do about it. This is definitely fraudulent!!

joel santiago Jan 23, 2009

me husbamd and I we are reciving a 11.95 charge for something about credit report that we doesn't order.

Chris Nielsen Dec 04, 2008

Never give out your credit card number when trying to get something stopped. I think the best option considering all these complaints is to get your credit card company to reverse the charges. Don't take "no" for an answer. Tell them about this web site and ask for a supervisor or manager. Be CALM when you talk with them but no passive. YOU are the customer and you are being ropped off. Don't sound angry because that makes it harder to get what you want whn talking to the credit card company.

Getting the charges reversed is the best option, because if the credit report company really did have something that you agreeded to, they did it in a sneaky way or so many people would not be so upset. THEY are doing something wrong and the credit card company is your BEST FRIEND in getting the credit report company to change what they are doing.

And if this site helped you, post here when you have other problems. And post your complaints to other sites that allow it. This way we all help each other against bad services and rip offs...! :-)

Maudie Baker Nov 18, 2008

I have no way to contact these people. I have never received a bill so that i might get an address. I have researched the internet and i think they are in tuscan, az but i'm not sure. I asked my credit card company to shut off the charges to my account, and the response was saying my complaint was overruled and the charges will continue. I don't have any way to stop the charges to my credit card without giving up the credit card which i will do if there is no other way to stop these people! Maudie baker
    [email protected]

• Da
    DARENCO Nov 05, 2008

There were two charges made to my credit card on the same day in the amount of $12.95 each. I did not authorize these charges and am not aware of what they are for. I want them credited to my account.

• Hu
    Hugo Moreno Nov 03, 2008

Oh boy.. I thought I was the only one. Ive tried to cancel this 12.95 charge 3 times now, and they still keep charging me.. Damm!!! I cant stop it, and the only thing I guess i can do according to all of these complaints is change my bank account. If anyone has a was to get my money back, please let me know. Thanx... Did i mention this was bulls*%!...

• Li
    Linda Marcuse Nov 02, 2008

Help. Tried to cancel at least 4 times.Never authorized to begin with. This is the biggest SCAM> I wish they could be liable for all they have stolen from me!!!1

• Gl
    GLORIA V. LEDOUX Oct 30, 2008

I am being charged $12.95 for a mini credit report monnitoring service for which I did not sign for. What can you do to help me. I called the [protected] which was listed next to the charge on my bill, but was told this number was incorrect. Please tell me how I can take care of this problem. Thank-you for your help and concern.

• Lo
    Louise Hamaker Oct 27, 2008

My checking account has been charged $12.95 for the past two (2) months without my authorization. While I remember getting on-line to check into "free credit report.com", I have not authorized the services of your company. The last withdrawal of $12.95 resulted in an overdraft of $35.00. It is requested that you refund my account with the two (2) withdrawals of $12.95 plus the $35.00 overdraft. It is also requested that you stop IMMEDIATELY withdrawing funds from my account.
    Louise Hamaker

• Fr
    FREDERICK DAVIS Oct 08, 2008

I NEED INFO ON MY MINI CREDIT REPORT ACCOUNT PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS

• Al
    Alma Hershberger Sep 26, 2008

How do I stop these charges? They are nowhere to be found. Is there a website or something?

• Ri
    Rick Beronilla Sep 18, 2008

I have been charged the same and for a year now have accrued more than $100 of charges.

sandra herman Sep 10, 2008

i was charged for this service which did not authourized to do

d how do i get my money back without contacting my lawyer right away

• El
    Elizabeth J Loffler Sep 07, 2008

I recently tried to get my FREE Credit
    Report. I never did get it, yet the credit company has taken off of my banking account $12.95 on two occassions. I hope you can get this taken of of my account and issue a credit.

• Ke
    Kevin Aug 26, 2008

I too have received the unauthorized charge of $12.95. I check my bank every day online and caught it in a "pending" status. My bank indicated it was, in fact, a fraudulent charge that they were familiar with. They canceled my card immediately and reported the claim for a refund to my account. They indicated it could have been authorized unknowingly when clicking on "I accept these terms" during an online transaction. Sometimes the disclaimer authorizes 3rd party companies access to the card number. I have no reason for a second credit monitoring service since I already have one through American Express.

This will not make me stop shopping online, but I will have to thoroughly read everything... What a pain...

• Se
    sean Aug 25, 2008

I just got screwed by mini credit report too can't we all do something to shut them down?

• Le
    Leslie Mccollum Aug 23, 2008

They credit one month and add it back on the next! I received nothing --- and don't feel obligated to pay anything.

Jay Aug 21, 2008

Has anyone received a refund from this company? I also have been charged for 6 months unautherised @11.95 a month and no service. feel free to send me an e-mail to this mail box thanks Jay

angela Aug 15, 2008

They deducted 11.95 from my card and when i called they said enter some pass code i don't have so how can i get my money back?

• Ju
    Judy Plaga Aug 07, 2008

I did not order this service and I am billed monthly. How do I get them to stop doing this?

• Ha
    hassan Aug 03, 2008

hello sir ur company charge me without my authorization at Transaction Date: 08/02/2008

wht the heck is this this fraud and u must return this money back to my credit card as soon as possible
    credit card number [protected] otherwise i m going to file charges against ur company bcoz of ur transaction i m stressed and ill

• Na
    Nalini Cohen Aug 01, 2008

I pulled a credit report on myself several months ago and I DID NOT sign up for monthly credit monitoring services. I knew it was a waste on money but my credit card was being charged every month $11.95 for the service. I called the number someone posted previously and AISA the rep asked for my SS#. She said the service was signed up for in Aprl 2008 which I told her I did not authorize. She said it was either a yes or no answer. I never said yes!! I asked her to cancel and she did, also giving me a cancel confirmation number. This is horrible...Just to see so many people having the same problems with this issue. I hope a class action lawsuit will be filed against this company.