TWX*AOL Service — Wrong billing!
I have been an aol customer for a long time. Today i noticed on a credit card which i do not use for aol a charge of 25.90 which reads for twx*aol service. This was also done in sept. And now in nov. I called and was asked if i opened another acct. Apparently someone opened an acct. With that credit card which i used to pay with a year or so ago coincidence? The problem is that is not the credit card i use for aol and the amt. Is 14.95. I have ms and in a wheelchair so i have to shop online. I was told by a aol rep i have to wait for a form to fill out and also i have to fill out a form disputing the charges for the credit card. This is not right! Aol owes me so far 25.90 for 3 months on a credit card i don't use for aol. They made the mistake and i have to correct it. Stress isn't good for anybody but for someone with ms it is much worse. Is this a scam? Really upset with aol. This should be corrected by them not me.
More TWX*AOL Service Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals!
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.!
- TWX*AOL Service - Refund
- AOL - Change of billing method
- AOL - Rip off
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service