[Resolved] Amolatina.com / Avoid this scam site
Girls (at least their pictures) are gorgeous, probably models. You have to pay for each "letter" you write, and for each letter from them that you read ($7 bucks a pop). They don't have a monthly rate. Each contact is "ala carte." Website deletes telephone #s and email addresses, so maintains distance claiming that is consistent with international dating protocol (BS!!). They encourage a call through them (at a cost), but allows women to provide you with their address. I got an address from one in Peru. I wrote her a letter, giving her my email address and telephone #s in Los Angeles. In the mail, I got back a letter from the dating site (!) inviting me to call her through their site. Probably some boilerroom telephone system where you talk to the alleged girl, but never make contact with her. When you do get a contact from a girl on the wesite, she usually invites you to get to know her through the website (at about $7 per letter). In other words, keep your credit card handy to keep talking to these illusory girls. Complete ripoff. Sorry to say. Avoid this scam site. Ciau.
Amolatina.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
jaguirre56's Response, Oct 17, 2017
More Amolatina.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amolatina.com - This website is truly just made to make the owners money 
- Amolatina.com - fake profiles 
- Amolatina.com - Stay away from these crooks 
- Amolatina - There simply IS NO WAY to contact and actually meet someone 
- Amolatina - No real women there
- Amolatina.com - taking my money without authorization
- Amolatina.com - dating site
- Amolatina.com - censorship of chat and and video content. 
- Amolatina.com - website fraud
- Amolatina.com - unethical and fraudulent conduct