Having problems with Skout?

Skout Customer Service Contacts

301 Howard St Ste 1500
San Francisco, California
United States - 94105-6611

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skout Customer Service. Initial Skout complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skout above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skout. Discuss the issues you have had with Skout and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skout Complaints & Reviews

SkoutBanned or deleted account

Hello,
Last night I was live for about 2 hrs. Left my live and entered a top badges live. All was good. Wake up this morning and all day, can't get into my account. Have I been deleted?? If so, why?? I'm a Black VIP and have spent thousands of dollars on this app. My I please have my account back or some explanation of what's going on. If there was a problem with me or anything related to my live. A simple email or some communication would be great. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
Please respond

Johnny Kracker Mar 05, 2021

Skout needs to be exposed for what they truly are! supporters of scam artists worldwide
      They do not protect the best interests or saftey of legitimate subscribers from being constantly subjected to overwhelming harassment
      they are negligently allowing these deceptive practices from webcam salespeople or fake profiles created by clever scam con artists or incognito prostitution and human sex trafficking rings to entice and tempt individuals by any means possible!
      The entire internet dating companies websites and apps need to be held accountable for the lack of improper and unsafe vetting practices for potential subscribers
      The vortex of chaos that has been created as a result of this corporations negligence will no doubt have long term emotional effects on the un aware subscribers
      There needs to be a monitoring system and guidelines for a specific protocol with mandatory compliance of accountability in place immediately

SkoutI got blocked for no reason

Hey my name is Robert mazzoni I am just informing u that I was blocked on skout due to me putting in to many passwords and I am in able to use this service is there a way u can unblock me so I can use this service I would appreciate it this has been going on now for a couple of weeks now and I was wondering if u guys can fix it for me so I can use the app I would appreciate it if u can email at [protected]@gmail.com or u can reach me at [protected] and my name again is Robert mazzoni thanks and have a nice day

• Gl
        Glaiza7 Jan 21, 2021

I try to log in how many times they block what should I do? Please help to open thanks

Comments

• Om
        Omar Alamri Jan 05, 2021

Hi
        I have been blocked, due trying to log with different Email & password, but since I have been with contact with your support team, and they request me for May identification, which has been approved that was me and it has been clear from there side and they send link to reset May password so I can unblock the service.
        But the link they give me I cannot open, I don’t know why, I’ve sent to the support team but still I didn’t get replay from there.
        Please can you help me to get back to skoutapp service.

Regards Omar

Skoutbreaking terms cant use service

hey skout what is going on you anyhow inblocked me and saying i breaking terms os service when i just logged in and didnt do anything my account was blocked i cant use service for breaking terms when i didnt do anythig i logged in in the chat it logged me out for no reason and said you blocked for breaking terms please fix this skout i need my account please [protected]@hotmail.com

SkoutMy account

My account was banned and my phone won't let me send an email for some reason. I don't really know why I was blocked, but I have re read the terms and conditions and promise to be more careful going forward if you will grant me my account back. I am 18 years old so I am able to use the app. My birthday is May 14, 2002. My name is kendall and the email associated with the account is [protected]@gmail.com.

SkoutI cant delete pictures.

There are old outdated pics on my profile I want to remove but I can't. I deleted them so many times but they come back once I leave that page. This has never happened before so I dont understand what I need to do to delete the old pictures and upload some new ones. I don't want to be considered a cat fish because of old pictures please can someone assist me

SkoutAccount been blocked after spending money

I been a member of skout for awhile I brought coins before in past I go live I hit my 1.4 mil nearly and gifting keval 41
            I purchased coins and spent real money.
            I went live the other night came of went sleep came back on then my acount was blocked for no reason I contacted skout they said I violated the terms of use but I never have.
            I contacted again to fight against this as I spent money and this was not fair they kept sending me the same email I ask them what terms and they will not tell me. I'm very annoyed with this as I never broken anything and the fact they refused refund and refused to ghve me my acount back is disgusting i feel like I been scammed

Account been blocked after spending money
            Account been blocked after spending money

SkoutSomeone misuse my contact number

Dear sir

My id name is lovely on skout some one misuse my no [protected] created fake account (siya mumbai ke bar dancer) & a girl pic & mention my mobile no on live. Please block this a/c ASAP

Thanks

Someone misuse my contact number

SkoutRequest to unblocked my email address

Greetings skout family,

I just wanna humbly ask for your help for my email [protected]@icloud.com to unblocked it since it's block for some reason and I can't access it anymore. I have 200$ cashout on hold there since I do stream always. I hope soon I can open and recover it again since I miss to go live and I really do enjoy skout. Thank you and I hope you will let me enter and recover everything again under this email [protected]@icloud.com

Thanks for your kind consideration . May god bless you and skout family ☺️

SkoutScout banned me

I go and spend $150 on coins to level up and probably have spent over 2grand in less than 2months on the app and i get blocked for absolutely no reason?? Why? Is this how the big spenders are treated? Was planing on continuing buying giftes for a while on scout but you guy bane my sccount account for doing absoultly nothing wrong.. i would hope you see my point. I would hate to go somewhere else and start over spending a ton of cadh with them... [protected]@gmail.com..

Skoutskout app

I have never used this app and yet i got a text from someone in spanish trying to meet up with me. Someone on your platform is using my phone number to commit some sort of fraud. I demand my number be removed from whatever list it's on and the entity using it be deal with. i have included a screenshot of the text interaction with a user of your app.

skout app

SkoutSkout

I was blocked and do not know why. I have grown my profile to 730k diamonds and have worked so hard towards building myself only to be blocked. However i did make a complaint to Meetme support last week threatening to pursue further steps because they have not sent me my $200 cash out for over a month ago but instead give me the run around and never answer phone calls. I will take all necessary steps to pursue this if necessary.

SkoutMisuse of number

Hi,
                        Sir/madam,

Someone used my number in skout I got a verification code I accidently shared the otp.that was a mistake done by me.I think user used my number.when iam trying to sign up it is showing invalid I know my number is valid +91[protected].this happened 1 year ago, iam requesting u from bottom of my heart to please remove my number permanently.I contacted the support team got no response.i dont want to suffer from this u can contact me through this mail.please give a response after the problem is sloved.

Misuse of number

SkoutMy email blocked

Hello.
                          My account suddenly has been blocked while im chatting without any reason.
                          I have many friends there I can't contact them without my skout account, i have no other possible contact account for them, it's really an important for me.
                          I would like to know the reason at least or to unblock my account please .

My account is : [protected]@hotmail.com

Skout(skout account) permanently closed for violating our terms of service

As the subject line indicates, my account was terminated. There was no notice of this being done. So I wasted two days trying to correct not being able to log in. I have asked for what violation I'm being accused of, and haven't gotten an answer.

I am an 88 year-old, retired college professor, with Facebook and other social accounts. I have NEVER been accused of violating Terms of Service.

Premium Monthly Subscription, June 3, 2019 to the present

George Cossman ([protected]@gmail.com)

SkoutToo many attempts

got notified that my account been blocked for too many login attempts, but I never fail when I did the log in, and this is strange. Could you help me to unblock?
                              Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Skoutsomeone is using my phone number on skout

I got a skout code verification texted to me. I dont even know what skout is but should i be concerned someone has tried to use my phone humber to creat a skout account? is that even possible without me knowing? I share the verification code with someone online and he is using account on skout.im not using that account.please help me.please delete my number from skout account.

Skoutskout

you guys never reply to emails..show a little respect for genuine gifters spending money on your site, personally I have stopped until I get the VIP badge I deserve.
                                  This site is like a ponzie scheme with life performers in alliances with others to redistribute gifts/diamonds to help each other..no real spending here..and those that do spend are treated liked crap..too many changes..too many restrictions...you simply could have put an age restriction on the site or lives..

Skoutcomplaint about fake id

Here one guy name Gangster. They make girls fake id with sexy pics. And abusing all girls broad. His real name is DILIP THAKUR. he is from india. I send one id Screen shot. This is fake id and created through Gangster urf DILIP THAKUR. can you please banned it permanentally and please help all girl on skout bcz GANGSTER ABUSED ALL girls on skout and meetme. PLEASE BANNED IT IMMEDIATELY. Please banned permanent

complaint about fake id

Skoutthere is no way of reporting people who are being disrespectful and sending inappropriate messages.

A male that belongs to my friends was sending me inappropriate messages therefore I wanted to report him to SKOUT, but there is no option on the app to do so. The only option the app has is to block a person, which I did block Jesus Avalos (Chuy on skout.) Skout should have an option to be able to report users who are misusing the app for inappropriate behaviors.

Skoutaccount blocked for no reason

My account was recently for no reason other than I clicked the app and tried to log on That s it. You should be ashamed of yourselves for 1 letting people on there with suck pics as there profile pic and 2 how the [censor] can you block someone for login in ffs. Look this is not fair kinda stupid and immature for blocking someone who can't log in and not letting them log on again.

account blocked for no reason