Menu
Skout Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Skout
reviews & complaints

www.skout.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 241 Reviews

Skout Complaints Summary

9 Resolved
232 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Skout with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Skout has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Skout. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Skout reviews & complaints 241

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Skout reviews & complaints

9:41 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Skout My email has been blocked

My email has been blocked yesterday night.. I don't know why and I had no idea.. I didn't do anything wrong against their rules..I was shocked.. I sent them msgd but they said I did violated the rules ..and that's it.. no specific explanation about the rule that I violated.. I just want you to review my profile and I'm hoping for consideration if I've done wrong.. just one more chance..then I'll promise to be more aware of the rules and make sure not to do the same mistake again..

My email "[protected]@gmail.com"

Please unblock it...

Thank you.

Claimed loss: My account has been blocked

Desired outcome: Please unblocked my email account.."[protected]@gmail.com"

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Skout representatives only. If you are affiliated with Skout, please claim your business to access these details.

C
12:29 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Skout Unlock my damn email my phone number and my accounts

My app account was flagged so I wrote the company they’ve been giving me to run around they asked me to send a pic with a letter and I did my email was blocked from sending messages to them my account has been blocked for years accessing from my phone they never rectified my problems they kept saying it is necessary for me to email them from my email [protected]@gmail.com every time I try to email them about my problem it’s says im blocked so I emailed them from my other email and they are full of crap my email my number and my accounts are locked

10:52 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Skout - Being banned without reason

I was suddenly logged out and subsequently banned from Skout on November 26th. I emailed support and was told my account would be reinstated and to give 24 hours to allow this. I tried logging in today, December 1st, and received a message that I was banned for violating terms of service. I have emailed them and am waiting on a reply. I cannot think of a...

Is Skout legit?

Our verdict: Skout's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Skout's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Skout earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Skout rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Skout. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Skout's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Skout.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Skout website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Skout.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Skout and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Skout protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Skout. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P
1:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Skout Being banned for no reason

I am so disappointed because I wanted to change my profile, when I removed my profile trying to login again, it said am blocked I don't understand the reason, can you please explain to me?why my account was blocked and it said permanently why?it took place here in Saudi Arabia, I don't remember time well but am so shocked for real what was my offence

Desired outcome: I don't understand

S
3:38 pm EDT

Skout Being blocked on skout

I'm a long time streamer on skout since 2018, I had 3 pending cash out and diamond there suddenly skout said I'm blocked, contact [protected]@skout.com. But it'd hard to reply. I'm very disappointed about that, pls reinstated my account. I do stream to help my self. Make effort there. Then suddenly just block for the first time. And yet my friend said it was online even it's block for 5 days. Hope u help me...

Update by Serolf Marie
Apr 18, 2023 3:46 pm EDT

What violation I've done? I'm using and streaming skout since 2018 and I think I didn't make any violation.

I'm so disappointed because I have a pending cash rewards and remaining diamond here in my account. I'm also confused because when I look at my Facebook setting my skout account is still active.

Here are the my Facebook user id:

[protected]

my Gmail is nhezz101flores@gmail.com

My skout I'd: @chuaaa

My profile name: n

7:54 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Skout Account tampering, customer service, app,

I was on Skout one day watching my friend stream. We were all chatting and suddenly, I was kicked from the live. I tried to rejoin, but it showed "We're cleaning up the LIVE theatre right now" so I gave up and decided to go back later. I went back later, and my account was closed. I tried to log back in, and my account was blocked. I have messaged Skout support repeatedly and each time I ask what terms I violated they ignore me! And I know for a fact I did not violate any terms of service! I don't post anything promiscuous, and I don't show anything inappropriate when i'm on stream. I didn't say anything inappropriate to warrant a ban. I am beyond angry, because I have put money into my account, and I use it on my friends! I can't even get a refund for all the money i've put into it! 92nd

Desired outcome: I just want my account back.

Read full review of Skout and 1 comment
1 comment
Lamin Fatty
, US
May 26, 2023 5:26 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing happened to me. I was chatting with a friend and then my account got blocked. I’m so disappointed

1:57 am EST

Skout Skout

I would like to inform you that my skout app is not working Since a long time. Whenever I m opening skout, it is showing ERROR or " you have been blocked because of breaking term and policy.” But I dont know when and which policy I Broke. I would like to request you to reactivate or fix my skout account.

Email ID = [protected]@gmail.com

I will be highly thankful to uh

K
1:12 pm EST

Skout Big broadcaster spam banning smaller broadcasters to get them shut down

Big broadcasters spam banning me with all type of false bands because they don't like me trying to shut down my broadcast for no reason it keeps happening or people that say weird things and I block them getting mad and trying to get me banned I wasn't on camera when I received this last band it says something about nudity but there was none they just press whatever they think will get my life shut down and it's crazy is there any way something can be done about this I'm not trying to lose my page I enjoy going live

Desired outcome: To stop getting false bands from bigger broadcasters and for the bands to actually be checked to make sure that it is what the people are reporting so people can stop getting fake bands for no reason

9:56 am EDT

Skout Bullying

So Jared and Devon are on SKOUT , they came to me very inappropriate , so I

Said get away please , creeps and weirdos they started bullying me calling me down snydrome and handicap , and said they called the cops … can you help handle this please Becusse when they talked inappropriate to me I said please leave me alone creep and weirdos

Sent from my iPhone

Desired outcome: Handle the problem please

C
11:06 pm EDT

Skout Verification

My account was flagged. I’ve verified my identity many times and it wouldn’t let me into my account to do anything… even after accepting my verification, please help.,

I’m not sure what is the issue or why my account was flagged. But I have done everything necessary to prove who I am and that my identity is who I portray myself as, and my account is still inaccessible.

Desired outcome: To have access to my account again

5:10 am EDT

Skout Men to women ratio is better on AdultsFun.club

Buyer beware for those who attempt to use Skout for dating purposes. It's anything but a dating app. It's entirely a scam. There is nothing to do there especially for a man. Men to women ratio is better on AdultsFun.club

I mean it's a lot more favorable for the men. You can feel it right away, it's like Tinder feels for women: the opposite sex is swooning over you. On top of that, by "opposite sex" I mean very beautiful and sweet women. Anyway you will do your wallet and your mental health a favor if you don't get engaged with Skout. It's one of the lamest apps I have ever dealt with.

D
6:50 am EDT

Skout My account with Username: tanya_gupta16

My fake account has been created with the above mentioned username and it is using my pictures and from somewhere my contact information as well and I need it to be terminated on urgent basis as it's a threat to my privacy. Please consider it as an emergency. I am getting calls and messages due to this fake account created on Skout, I don't feel safe due to this. I request you to kindly consider my Complaint and get the account shut.

H
5:51 am EDT

Skout Blocked account

I just downloaded this app on the 7th of July then it requested for verification i clicked not now then boom.. Account blocked for violation of policy, which policy will violated i don't know, how i violated the policy is a mystery

Im requesting you to unblock my account. My account was blocked the next day 8-7-2022. I have also attached the screenshot of the blocked account. Please help

Desired outcome: Unblock my account

T
10:26 pm EDT

Skout Streaming

Aye my account got banned for “nudity” when I showed a statue of the rocks head if y’all could look into my account Tree’$ that’d be awesome you hit my with the band June 12 2022 at8:20 PM

Desired outcome: Unbanned from streaming

Read full review of Skout and 1 comment
1 comment
jared vartiek turcotte
, US
Aug 18, 2022 11:03 am EDT

My account skout needs to be Fix in 3 HOURS or 10 DAYS!

H
10:16 pm EDT

Skout Skout

I have been blocked and I don’t know why. It says I violated policies but I didn’t.

Desired outcome: Unblock my account please and thank you

S
7:06 am EDT

Skout Abusing

An id is misusing my original name please kindly block that if

6:49 pm EDT

Skout myY ACCOUNT WAS banned FOR NO REASON

Can you TAKE ME OFF BaNNED NOW PLEASE IM sorry

11:22 am EDT

Skout Got kicked out of my live for no reason.

This is the message that was displayed on mt screen.

Warning: Excessive Sexual Content. Streams may not include highly revealing clothing, implied nudity, sexual gestures or positions, or other sexual content, including profile photos and display names. For more details please review our code of conduct. Repeated offenses will lead to longer bans a result in account deletion.

Temporarily Banned

You are Temporarily banned for violations of our code of conduct. The ban will expire at 8:50am May, 2022 further violation may result in longer bans, up yo account removal.

Can you please tell me exactly what it was that I did? I was not nude or implying any type of sexual acts. I was sitting at my work desk having a conversation with my viewers. This is not the first time I've been wrongly banned. There are men and women on here half naked and shorts that show everything day after day and I see they are still live.

Desired outcome: I would like your bots to stop banning people for no reason, be more specific on what a person did to get banned. I have a T-shirt on and fully clothed what was wrong with that?

T
12:58 pm EST

Skout [protected]@gmail.com

I had an account earlier today and I am sorry but I removed it because you said I didn't follow policy and I don't know what I did because I really don't understand what happened I only talked to my friends and then you closed me down! I am a 63 yr old woman what could I have done please help me understand !

Desired outcome: I would like to have my account turned back on !! Please

8:22 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Skout Banned for black screen on stream

I'm complaining about Skout because they banned my account without any warning and it wasn't even a temporary ban they permanently banned me. When I messaged them about it they told me it would be restored within 24 hours and admitted it to be removed in error.

I waited 24 hours like they said and tried to log in.

It didn't work. So I contacted again and they said there was an error and it would be another 24 hours.

I waited that other 24 hours again. I even waited past it. And I tried to log in and now it is saying I have an Invalid login or email.

I tried to change the password and no confirmation link or anything came through.

I have been messaging them over and over again but they are not answering now. Yet, however, they definitely replied to my negative review on Google Play.

I spent money on this app and I did nothing wrong. I never got any warning or temporary bans. This is NOT the first time that they have done this either where they ban me for no reason. Along with many other people.

This ain't fair.

I just want my account back with the friends I made. Especially because I have a right to it when they ADMITTED it was removed in error. Screenshots attached.

Desired outcome: I would really like my account back fully restored. I did nothing. I've attached screenshots to show THEY ADMIT it was wrong! And SAID it would be restored!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Skout contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Skout?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skout Customer Service. Initial Skout complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skout above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skout. Discuss the issues you have had with Skout and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.