Complaints & Reviews

Misuse of number

Hi,
Sir/madam,

Someone used my number in skout I got a verification code I accidently shared the otp.that was a mistake done by me.I think user used my number.when iam trying to sign up it is showing invalid I know my number is valid +91[protected].this happened 1 year ago, iam requesting u from bottom of my heart to please remove my number permanently.I contacted the support team got no response.i dont want to suffer from this u can contact me through this mail.please give a response after the problem is sloved.

Misuse of number

My email blocked

Hello.
My account suddenly has been blocked while im chatting without any reason.
I have many friends there I can't contact them without my skout account, i have no other possible contact account for them, it's really an important for me.
I would like to know the reason at least or to unblock my account please .

My account is : [protected]@hotmail.com

(skout account) permanently closed for violating our terms of service

As the subject line indicates, my account was terminated. There was no notice of this being done. So I wasted two days trying to correct not being able to log in. I have asked for what violation I'm being accused of, and haven't gotten an answer.

I am an 88 year-old, retired college professor, with Facebook and other social accounts. I have NEVER been accused of violating Terms of Service.

Premium Monthly Subscription, June 3, 2019 to the present

George Cossman ([protected]@gmail.com)

Too many attempts

got notified that my account been blocked for too many login attempts, but I never fail when I did the log in, and this is strange. Could you help me to unblock?
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

someone is using my phone number on skout

I got a skout code verification texted to me. I dont even know what skout is but should i be concerned someone has tried to use my phone humber to creat a skout account? is that even possible without me knowing? I share the verification code with someone online and he is using account on skout.im not using that account.please help me.please delete my number from skout account.

skout

you guys never reply to emails..show a little respect for genuine gifters spending money on your site, personally I have stopped until I get the VIP badge I deserve.
This site is like a ponzie scheme with life performers in alliances with others to redistribute gifts/diamonds to help each other..no real spending here..and those that do spend are treated liked crap..too many changes..too many restrictions...you simply could have put an age restriction on the site or lives..

complaint about fake id

Here one guy name Gangster. They make girls fake id with sexy pics. And abusing all girls broad. His real name is DILIP THAKUR. he is from india. I send one id Screen shot. This is fake id and created through Gangster urf DILIP THAKUR. can you please banned it permanentally and please help all girl on skout bcz GANGSTER ABUSED ALL girls on skout and meetme. PLEASE BANNED IT IMMEDIATELY. Please banned permanent

complaint about fake id

there is no way of reporting people who are being disrespectful and sending inappropriate messages.

A male that belongs to my friends was sending me inappropriate messages therefore I wanted to report him to SKOUT, but there is no option on the app to do so. The only option the app has is to block a person, which I did block Jesus Avalos (Chuy on skout.) Skout should have an option to be able to report users who are misusing the app for inappropriate behaviors.

account blocked for no reason

My account was recently for no reason other than I clicked the app and tried to log on That s it. You should be ashamed of yourselves for 1 letting people on there with suck pics as there profile pic and 2 how the [censor] can you block someone for login in ffs. Look this is not fair kinda stupid and immature for blocking someone who can't log in and not letting them log on again.

skout dating app

My 13 year old son has made a fake account in his 38 yr old brothers name and info I did not approve this the account . this account is under Paul Lynn Lebleu cell number is [protected] please have this account deactivated extremely fast thank you I'm hoping this gets resolved sooner than Monday I don't want to go to authority

Any question please email me at [protected]@students.sowela.edu

person using fake information

Their this streamer called Matt or @mattasslandia which he goes by but all he does is put other streamers down and make fun of them and I heard I'm talk about he made a website for the streamers which is called idiotstreamers.com where he posts information about other streamers most likely without consent. None of the streamers who encountered him likes him Because he has a black screen all the time and refuses to show his face or identity which is kinda sketchy. If you could watch his streams and look at his profile you would know what I'm talking about.

• Updated by Justin1998 · Sep 27, 2019

He uses more than one fake account but I don’t know them all

a guy was abusing me in my skout inbox

There are so many times I try to complain against him in skout but every time I am not getting any type of support from helpline service they are just trying to protect their premium customers even though they are abusing skout authorities not saying anything to then.

And everytime we are getting one autotext from their side please find the attached file of that person with this picture and take a serious and necessary action against him

• Updated by Akhilesh patel · Sep 20, 2019

Dear skout Team,

There are so many time I try to complain or report against IKRAM KHAN(a guy who using fake location of US and he is living in Malaysia)
    I saw so many times when he is using viruses hacking tricks and abusing to the others because of his premium account we can't do anything we tried to complain on your official page but you are not getting any type of response from your side.

Last couple of months he bann more than 500 accounts without any reason.
    And every time he is giving warning to everyone that I will ban your account abusing by his words (like NI***A in screenshots) for peoples and their countries and their religions also.

So I am requesting you kindly suspend his account as per my below mentioned details and screenshots.
    I am sending you his picture for more details conformations.

Akhilesh Patel

scam account using my name, contact, and picture

Take fast action someone using my name, mobile number, and picture,
I am having calls from different people who claims that I have them my number..
Please take action fast, this my company number and someone on SKOUT post my picture, number and name. It's very disturbing and I am not able to stop it, somebody send me screen shot from scout that I have chat with him which is never happens from my side

• Updated by Razzzaaa · Sep 16, 2019

Someone on SKOUT app using my name and
    Picture plus mobile number and advertising me as prostitute, as a result different people calling me and msging me in my number and asking me that you have chat with us in SKOUT and have us your number . I am receiving few calls for the last few days and I don't have any idea who is doing this scam on me.
    Kindly take an action against it and stop this scam.
    The name mention on the SKOUT,
    Rhoyda
    And number is mine which is provided to the public by scammer is
    I have screen shot with but don't know how to send kindly take an action.
    You can contact me through my website
    Wallbrickrealestate.con

good day! I would like to report an identity theft incident.

On september 15 2019, I have been receiving spams of messeges on my whatsapp number. Later, I have found out that someone is using my real name and picture as an account in your site. I would like for this account to be deleted. It is a misuse of my credibility and identity. I hope you would do something about it. I am willing to send following screenshots of the spams on my whatsapp. I will disclose to you the name that is being used upon your response. Thank you very much.

good day! I would like to report an identity theft incident.

my number is blocked from skout

Someone else I guess used my number or something because I went to go create an skout account and it says my number is not valid. Yet I know my number is valid because I use it everyday. My number is([protected] if you could please in block it that would be greatly appreciated. Honestly I just wanna meet people to hang out with in my area. But I caint with skout till my number is unblocked.

[Resolved] *urgent attention* live stream user ' jesse ' : hate speech, suicide enabler

Please act urgently, the live stream user 'Jesse' has been conducting extreme hate speech and very concentrated bullying attacks towards vulnerable younger users. There have been multiple cases again young girl, one of which drove the victim to psycologically fragment and state we want to committ SUICIDE by the end of the stream, with ' Jesse ' laughing about it after to he viewers.

This is absolute unacceptable, it should be address immediately. This user is an extreme danger to the vunable members/users to Live platform.

Please can so action by taken immediately to remove his ability to abuse and potentially enable a suicide.

He hasd been reported countless times, where are the backend site safety personel to respond and act to these VERY serious compliants?

Look forwardn for your quicvk response.

KInd Regands,

John

RESOLVED

a

Using my cell number fraudulently

This is scaring the [censored] out of me I keep getting codes from your damn site someone is using my damn number I already have a scammer stalking me to the point I can't take it anymore God knows what other information of me is being used this is destroying my life please whatever info you can get on them turn it in to the police right now I'm at the damn edge about to jump off because these people won't leave me alone my number is [protected]
Deborah

Using my cell number fraudulently

account permanently closed

my account was permanently deleted.

may i know what reason ?

its so sad because i was able to gather 60k+ dias in two weeksand upgraded my account and even its my third time to recreate.

your app was auto closing and when i open it, it just reclosng and reopening with out allowing me to atleast browse on it.

then, i install the latestversion, even my account was fully verified.

im just really unsatisfied about the app its unreasonable that it always happen.

and by the way, the same thing happened gfor my previous account it meetme, but then now i was able to open it.

Pls let me know and hopefully you can help mke for this.

my account is skout uner [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance :)

online scam

My number [protected] is using by some to use skout in there phone as i got a verification code and i shared it accidently with them i hope you can understand the situation and make that account delete if someone is using it and give me a confirmation that the problem is resolved and please help me to get free from this situation as i dont want to suffer because of this

account determined during creating profile

Hello while I was creating the account it was somehow shut down and then it said this email is Blocked?
Is my first time using SKOUT I don't understand why I was blocked while making it I wasn't even finished making my profile
I haven't even send messages or made any activity on it how can you cancel me and take my money robbed me

Can I have my account back I paid for ?? Lollll

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices