AnastasiaDate.com Logo

AnastasiaDate.com

Having problems with AnastasiaDate.com?

AnastasiaDate.com Customer Service Contacts

266, Level 4&5, Triq ix-Xatt
Gzira, New York
Malta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AnastasiaDate.com Customer Service. Initial AnastasiaDate.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AnastasiaDate.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AnastasiaDate.com. Discuss the issues you have had with AnastasiaDate.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Anastasiadate.comscam

Well, I lost on this website about 1k dollars and then got to know that i was talking to a man. All i wanted was to find someone nice to talk to, you know someone female. But, I guess, it wasn't met to be on this website! maybe some girls are real, from what I saw only 1% of them are real.
If you want to talk to someone there, just write to theirs support, might be the same people anyway!

Anastasiadate.comI am complaining about the your agency meet the love

i was working in the agency Meet the love until yesterday, when Zaklina Revaj and Miroslav Pajkic deleted my profile without even asking me. There was a problem with the payment on Paxum, the site didnt want to make a transaction, so people freaked out, but the problem is, i just asked them to send me my salary and i would figure out on my own how to get my money, but Zaklina started accusing me that i`m going to (excuse me for this kind of language, but i have to write everything that happend so i can apply in other agency) screw everybody over because if she sends me my salary then she wont be able to tell you people to take the money back so that you can send them everybodies salary in another way, by bank of western union. She didnt give us all the information at the begining of the day, so when she accused me i defended myself and said she cant talk to me like that, i always helped every girl in the agency, i also brought a lot of them to work for our agency and i never got a bonus or anything. i just want to be able to work again, soon, not in 1 year, because it wasnt fair for them to delete me just because they didnt explain the problem right so everybody would understand, they didnt give all the information right away, because if they did, i wouldnt have asked them to send me my salary but i would have waited like everybody else. This isn`t fair at all, now i can`t work for 1 year because of a lousy and uninterested manager and a useless director which are married by the way.

Anastasiadate.commailing service

I have no idea how you obtained my email as I have never registered with you before nor am i a member but for the last two days I've been bombarded with emails from your website prompting me to chat with woman.
      This needs to STOP!!!
      This is causing me a great amount of grief and heartache as I am a happily married man but you are potentially jeopardising my relationship with my spouse

Anastasiadate.comweak service

Joined in May 2019. First I found this site average, not better not worse than
        https:// j4l.com/402001 or bit.ly/ladypassion
        But later one of female clients told me a lot of interesting about being a member of it. I don`t want to build my review on just one woman`s words, but I don`t have any trust to this site anymore. Stay away from this site save your time and money!

Jan 04, 2019

Anastasiadate.com — dating site

Is AnastasiaDate.com run by pedophiles? By that I mean are its owner, David Besuden and Chief Strategy...

Anastasiadate.com — fraud and scammer. beware tatyana id 1675280, tanecheka milaya.

I was realized all guys thought this lady Tatyana ID 1675280 is real, am I right? Because she live webcam...

Anastasiadate.com — beware scammer and fake profile liliya id 1690240, lilia chernaya.

Guys, Today I provide very important accordingly this Liliya ID 1690240 scam is related Juliya ID 1894733...

Anastasiadate.com — fraud and scammer of yulya velcheva, julia pospelova, yulya pospelova, julia velcheva, juliya id 1894733

I am totally very sad and very hurt for this lady. Seem at 2013 acquaintance with her until 2015 December...

Anastasiadate.com — yulya velcheva, juliya, julia velcheva, juliya id 1894733

I am totally very sad and very hurt for this lady. Seem I acquaintance with her 2013 November started until...

Anastasiadate.com — this website will scam you!!

People please don't waste your money here, Anastasiadate is a scam website and these girls on the site are...

Anastasiadate.comingenious scamming

More than a year a VIP member. Think spend more than 5000 euros on chatting with about 5 selected girls. About 2 of them i am not sure if they are true. The others where not. Fact is afterwards there are so much red signs and still you swallow all the crap and untrue behaviour of them. With one i talked with more than a year. She told again and again i was special, her number one. But untill the end she kept hiding basic things from me. Her last name for instance and also her other basic information.Ifound oit she just plain lied. So even after many hours talking in more than a year. And contrary to her profile she was always far from warm. Cold, short of words, ###. What the hell was i doing and just accept all that crap and silly blockades?. Really seemed not awake, in a dreamworld.
          Everytime she had the excuse she would show her warmth and true spirit when we met. I could not before because of my business and i should have known better and see all the obvious signs.
          The stick to hit me was found because i caught her in lying and she blamed me for not trusting her. Always told me that we should first meet, than we would communicate apart from the site. But when i finally said ibwould like to come to her she began tonwithdraw and told me she had doubts. And this a day after she sent me a letter at the site in which she told me she was so happy we would videochat at the site.
          I now got reallybannoyed and told jer shebjust was scamming, untrue and used some strong words towards her.
          That was ofcourse exactly what she wanted because now she could say i insultrd jer so much that she wanted to break.
          And i saw the light and everything fell in place. Chatting and contact at the site at all costs. Sure it was for the money, so very very obvious.
          So to all man: If you want to just talk a bit with beautifull woman for loads of money than do it, but are you sure you talk with the woman on that photo? And be aware that you het adicted and it goes on and on. It is cheaper to chat on other contactsites.

But when you have tje idea that the woman on the other site is realy interested in you and you are builing towards areal relation forget it.
          I thinknit just a criminal organisation with the intention to get money as muchbas possible by sort of emotional prostitution. But the wort is that this ttheybdo mot admit and tell this. No the facade of real relationbuilding is kept up. Look at all the signs you get at that site and just try everytime to keep thinking clear. All that beautifull girls from 18 years old and older who all sent you lots of loveletters for each one you read tou have to pay about 4 dollars. And the spam of chatrequests of all those girls when you are online at high rates ofcourse. Think, and you can not conclude otherwise you are just used as a cashcow. Stay far away or just pump in the money if you want to live in this expensive dreamworld.

• St
              Stephen John Hurlow Oct 30, 2019

Agree with previous comments about scammers. Please anyone out there who has chatted with Anna (1864073) on the Anastasiadate, or sister sites, site during the year prior to the 5 October 2019, please contact me ([email protected]) I met this lady on another site where she told me she was a blue-eyed artist and photographer. I accidentally found her on Instagram and discovered that she was a blue-eyed model. Later, I discovered her on the Anastasia site, and I presume sister sites too, as a "green-eyed" Teacher. Moreover, her eyes had been coloured green using computer software. I reported this to Anastasia who have done nothing, except erect barriers regarding proving this information was fake. It's refused to check transcripts before 5 October where Anna must have discussed her profile profession (Teacher, although a model) with guys who must have asked her about her job. In addition, the Anastasia staff who I initially reported this to actually thought Anna on the Anastasia site was a different person to Anna on Instagram because the jobs were different and eye colour too. However, it's now been established that it's the same person. The Anastasia staff maintain the lady is real, which she is. However, this isn't the issue. Many guys I've met in Ukraine shy away from models, who have a bad reputation, and consequently would have been fooled by someone portraying herself as a Teacher...with green eyes. Someone suggested that the lady may have entered an incorrect profession??? That's like me saying I'm an astronaut instead of a teacher. If this were a mistake, what about the eye colour being stated as green and the eyes coloured green too; more mistakes? Unfortunately, the Anastasia staff didn't take a screen-shot of the original profile, or has a copy of it (how convenient!). However, it did undertake a 25 day investigation to verify the lady was real, something I could have done in seconds considering I have the lady's personal email address. It appears to me that I've uncovered a scam or scammer, which Anastasia fails to recognise. However, as previously mentioned, this case was about false information in a profile, which has since been changed to, yes you've guessed it...a blue-eyed model. So, if anyone reading this, or knows of anyone who has chatted with Anna, or met her, please contact me, as this will strengthen my a case. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Jack Wakelin Nov 17, 2016

pal, better use some smaller agencies like UkrainianFiancee.com in Ukraine. They are family run and give you much more personal attitude. I've used anastasiadate before too.

Anastasiadate.com — alert the lady name juliya, anastasiadate.com id 1116328

Acquaintance ladies at Anastasia date. com, The ladies name Juliya ID 1116328, his actual name is julia...

Anastasiadate — fake!

I meet a nice girl this week on AnastasiaDate website. She said in her profile that she speaks fluent...

Anastasiadate.com — marriage scam fraud. I was writing to a deceased lady.

I have been involved with AnastasiaDate since 1999 and during 2000 I wasted 6 months on scammer who tried the...

Anastasiadate.com — dating service which turned out just to be fake, a scam for lots of money

More than half a year member, even VIP (because of the amount of money spent). Now i tell you here the global...

Anastasiadate.com — disappointed!

I've never written a review before but AnastasiaDate deserves this. Every single person there is fake! I...

Anastasiadate.com — scam site

I joined AnastasiaDate and spent some time there. I believe that majority of profiles there are fake. I sent...

Anastasiadate.com — total scam!

This company is run by thieves! I was a member, but now I'm done with AnastasiaDate. I met a nice lady there...

Anastasiadate.com — huge scam!

I was a member for a long time, and I must say that Anastasiadate is the worst scam website ever! All the...

Anastasiadate.com — scam

I must say that it is not true that all people you meet on dating sites are fake. For example, the girls on...