FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

Fake female profiles, chat operators use them to get you to pay

This site is run by Russians and it explains it all. Want something more honest and well-organized? Use...

scam

Well, I lost on this website about 1k dollars and then got to know that i was talking to a man. All i wanted was to find someone nice to talk to, you know someone female. But, I guess, it wasn't met to be on this website! maybe some girls are real, from what I saw only 1% of them are real.
If you want to talk to someone there, just write to theirs support, might be the same people anyway!

I am complaining about the your agency meet the love

i was working in the agency Meet the love until yesterday, when Zaklina Revaj and Miroslav Pajkic deleted my profile without even asking me. There was a problem with the payment on Paxum, the site didnt want to make a transaction, so people freaked out, but the problem is, i just asked them to send me my salary and i would figure out on my own how to get my money, but Zaklina started accusing me that i`m going to (excuse me for this kind of language, but i have to write everything that happend so i can apply in other agency) screw everybody over because if she sends me my salary then she wont be able to tell you people to take the money back so that you can send them everybodies salary in another way, by bank of western union. She didnt give us all the information at the begining of the day, so when she accused me i defended myself and said she cant talk to me like that, i always helped every girl in the agency, i also brought a lot of them to work for our agency and i never got a bonus or anything. i just want to be able to work again, soon, not in 1 year, because it wasnt fair for them to delete me just because they didnt explain the problem right so everybody would understand, they didnt give all the information right away, because if they did, i wouldnt have asked them to send me my salary but i would have waited like everybody else. This isn`t fair at all, now i can`t work for 1 year because of a lousy and uninterested manager and a useless director which are married by the way.

mailing service

I have no idea how you obtained my email as I have never registered with you before nor am i a member but for the last two days I've been bombarded with emails from your website prompting me to chat with woman.
This needs to STOP!!!
This is causing me a great amount of grief and heartache as I am a happily married man but you are potentially jeopardising my relationship with my spouse

weak service

Joined in May 2019. First I found this site average, not better not worse than
https:// j4l.com/402001 or bit.ly/ladypassion
But later one of female clients told me a lot of interesting about being a member of it. I don`t want to build my review on just one woman`s words, but I don`t have any trust to this site anymore. Stay away from this site save your time and money!

dating site

Is AnastasiaDate.com run by pedophiles? By that I mean are its owner, David Besuden and Chief Strategy...

fraud and scammer. beware tatyana id 1675280, tanecheka milaya.

I was realized all guys thought this lady Tatyana ID 1675280 is real, am I right? Because she live webcam, Actually she doesn't real and won't find her true love at Anastasiadate.com. Why I would said that? All guys should knew it, agency will paid money to them. Guys beware This fraud and scammer Anastasiadate.com, save your hard work earn money. Used to travel go that country searching your true love.
I would not write too much detail such look it the photo I uploaded.

• Updated by John Whicket · Nov 17, 2017

ALERT
    That scammer and fake profile Tatyana ID 1675280, tanecheka milaya. their personal social net has terminated.
    Maybe she change another name at social net.
    But she remain at Anastasiadate.com doing fake profile scam men money. And she remain relationship with her men.
    Guys, Avoided ANASTASIADATE.COM 100% SCAMMER AND FRAUD WEBSITE.

Jason Wong Yong Cinn Aug 22, 2017

Hi! john,

I was read the lady profile she mention she is unlucky couldn't found her soulmate either we all gentlemen unlucky become her victim. whatever isn't, let allow around the world to know it. fake profile and anastasiadate.com is a mastermind scammer.

Guys,
Today I provide very important accordingly this Liliya ID 1690240 scam is related Juliya ID 1894733. Beware of the scammer Liliya ID 1690240. She in relationship, in married either.
All guys once you saw at other dating site, beware and avoided Liliya ID 1690240 or Lilia Chernaya. If not, it was too late.
Guys,
If you want do know the ladies at anastasiadate.com real or not real, you just follow this step.
Once you interested lady go google search this lady or go vkontakte.com, instagram or facebook, when you found her at social network add or following her ID, and then write the message to her seen she will reply your message or not. If she reply your message you are the most lucky guy. if she didn't reply your message, you should beware at anastasiadate.com or other dating site.
Link here

• Updated by John Whicket · Aug 29, 2017

NEW UPDATE AND ALERT

Liliya ID 1690240 no longer at anastasiadate.com bu sooner she would create new account at anasatasiadate.com or go another dating site.

fraud and scammer of yulya velcheva, julia pospelova, yulya pospelova, julia velcheva, juliya id 1894733

I am totally very sad and very hurt for this lady. Seem at 2013 acquaintance with her until 2015 December...

yulya velcheva, juliya, julia velcheva, juliya id 1894733

I am totally very sad and very hurt for this lady. Seem I acquaintance with her 2013 November started until...

Anastasiadate.com

this website will scam you!!

People please don't waste your money here, Anastasiadate is a scam website and these girls on the site are...

ingenious scamming

More than a year a VIP member. Think spend more than 5000 euros on chatting with about 5 selected girls. About 2 of them i am not sure if they are true. The others where not. Fact is afterwards there are so much red signs and still you swallow all the crap and untrue behaviour of them. With one i talked with more than a year. She told again and again i was special, her number one. But untill the end she kept hiding basic things from me. Her last name for instance and also her other basic information.Ifound oit she just plain lied. So even after many hours talking in more than a year. And contrary to her profile she was always far from warm. Cold, short of words, ###. What the hell was i doing and just accept all that crap and silly blockades?. Really seemed not awake, in a dreamworld.
Everytime she had the excuse she would show her warmth and true spirit when we met. I could not before because of my business and i should have known better and see all the obvious signs.
The stick to hit me was found because i caught her in lying and she blamed me for not trusting her. Always told me that we should first meet, than we would communicate apart from the site. But when i finally said ibwould like to come to her she began tonwithdraw and told me she had doubts. And this a day after she sent me a letter at the site in which she told me she was so happy we would videochat at the site.
I now got reallybannoyed and told jer shebjust was scamming, untrue and used some strong words towards her.
That was ofcourse exactly what she wanted because now she could say i insultrd jer so much that she wanted to break.
And i saw the light and everything fell in place. Chatting and contact at the site at all costs. Sure it was for the money, so very very obvious.
So to all man: If you want to just talk a bit with beautifull woman for loads of money than do it, but are you sure you talk with the woman on that photo? And be aware that you het adicted and it goes on and on. It is cheaper to chat on other contactsites.

But when you have tje idea that the woman on the other site is realy interested in you and you are builing towards areal relation forget it.
I thinknit just a criminal organisation with the intention to get money as muchbas possible by sort of emotional prostitution. But the wort is that this ttheybdo mot admit and tell this. No the facade of real relationbuilding is kept up. Look at all the signs you get at that site and just try everytime to keep thinking clear. All that beautifull girls from 18 years old and older who all sent you lots of loveletters for each one you read tou have to pay about 4 dollars. And the spam of chatrequests of all those girls when you are online at high rates ofcourse. Think, and you can not conclude otherwise you are just used as a cashcow. Stay far away or just pump in the money if you want to live in this expensive dreamworld.

• Jack Wakelin Nov 17, 2016

pal, better use some smaller agencies like UkrainianFiancee.com in Ukraine. They are family run and give you much more personal attitude. I've used anastasiadate before too.

• St
    Stephen John Hurlow Oct 30, 2019

Agree with previous comments about scammers. Please anyone out there who has chatted with Anna (1864073) on the Anastasiadate, or sister sites, site during the year prior to the 5 October 2019, please contact me ([email protected]) I met this lady on another site where she told me she was a blue-eyed artist and photographer. I accidentally found her on Instagram and discovered that she was a blue-eyed model. Later, I discovered her on the Anastasia site, and I presume sister sites too, as a "green-eyed" Teacher. Moreover, her eyes had been coloured green using computer software. I reported this to Anastasia who have done nothing, except erect barriers regarding proving this information was fake. It's refused to check transcripts before 5 October where Anna must have discussed her profile profession (Teacher, although a model) with guys who must have asked her about her job. In addition, the Anastasia staff who I initially reported this to actually thought Anna on the Anastasia site was a different person to Anna on Instagram because the jobs were different and eye colour too. However, it's now been established that it's the same person. The Anastasia staff maintain the lady is real, which she is. However, this isn't the issue. Many guys I've met in Ukraine shy away from models, who have a bad reputation, and consequently would have been fooled by someone portraying herself as a Teacher...with green eyes. Someone suggested that the lady may have entered an incorrect profession??? That's like me saying I'm an astronaut instead of a teacher. If this were a mistake, what about the eye colour being stated as green and the eyes coloured green too; more mistakes? Unfortunately, the Anastasia staff didn't take a screen-shot of the original profile, or has a copy of it (how convenient!). However, it did undertake a 25 day investigation to verify the lady was real, something I could have done in seconds considering I have the lady's personal email address. It appears to me that I've uncovered a scam or scammer, which Anastasia fails to recognise. However, as previously mentioned, this case was about false information in a profile, which has since been changed to, yes you've guessed it...a blue-eyed model. So, if anyone reading this, or knows of anyone who has chatted with Anna, or met her, please contact me, as this will strengthen my a case. I look forward to hearing from you.

alert the lady name juliya, anastasiadate.com id 1116328

Acquaintance ladies at Anastasia date. com, The ladies name Juliya ID 1116328, his actual name is julia velcheva, live Melitopol.
Wasted money on this scam site and facing ladies are dishonesty, liar and betrayer. I was very curious about this lady ID 1116328, so decide go to google search about his background once I found her in VK.com. I was shocked she had been married and have 3 to 4 year Son. However, I found more account at difference website.
Anastasiadate

Her step Mother VK.com ID: https://new.vk.com/id185746166
Her step young brother VK.com ID: https://new.vk.com/filimonchikk

• Gregory Vasquez Nov 08, 2016

Hello John,

Have you contacted the customer service department? I would recommend you do so as they can investigate. Personally I cannot say the girl you think is married is the same girl. May have some similar physical attributes.

Gregory Vazquez
    CSD Director

John Whicket Aug 08, 2017

@Gregory Vasquez Hello Gregory,
    Do you thought is a similar physical attributes? I know who you are. Do not pretend you are smart and intelligent in this matter. We have anti scam team searching fake and scammer profile to each dating site especially, Anastasiadate.com the most award fake profile, fraud and scammer included agency as well.
    I have lots evident this lady photo and her lifestyle, live at where, stay with who, we already know it.
    Anastasiadate.com is 99% fraud, scammer and fake profile dating site. left 1% is real profile.
    Anastasiadate.com is a greedy, corruption, irresponsible agency.

John

Jason Wong Yong Cinn Nov 08, 2016

Hi! Gregory Vazquez,

This my story last few day, I was with juliya argument about this feller post on this complaints broad. I know her very much and relation 2year already. I know her have son, I don't mind she have children. But I couldn't accept she background on internet. make my old friend knew it, make my old friend laugh and said I am liar on them. Also said I am stupid trust her. Finally we are relation separated. Actually, I doesn't want relation such end up, I love her very mush. Could you do me favor? Could you check with juliya, isn't she acquaintance other guy now? This is issue with her a lot trouble. Please help me clarify with her. And I hope could continue relation with me.
    Thanks.
    Jason Wong Yong Cinn

• Tr
    TruIntentions Nov 23, 2016

To anyone that is chatting on these sites.
    These woman get paid to chat on many credit purchase sites.
    Dont waste your money on them, they are professional daters and are getting paid to get a emotional connection with men.
    You will never ever meet them as they promise.. They are Fake inside and out!!

They are Prostitutes!!!
    Save your money!!!

fake!

I meet a nice girl this week on AnastasiaDate website. She said in her profile that she speaks fluent...

marriage scam fraud. I was writing to a deceased lady.

I have been involved with AnastasiaDate since 1999 and during 2000 I wasted 6 months on scammer who tried the...

Anastasiadate.com

dating service which turned out just to be fake, a scam for lots of money

More than half a year member, even VIP (because of the amount of money spent). Now i tell you here the global...

disappointed!

I've never written a review before but AnastasiaDate deserves this. Every single person there is fake! I...

scam site

I joined AnastasiaDate and spent some time there. I believe that majority of profiles there are fake. I sent...

total scam!

This company is run by thieves! I was a member, but now I'm done with AnastasiaDate. I met a nice lady there...

huge scam!

I was a member for a long time, and I must say that Anastasiadate is the worst scam website ever! All the...