Having problems with AmoLatina.com?

AmoLatina.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2010. The latest review ....... You Do Not Want Me To Meet My LOVING PRINCESS!! was posted on Jun 1, 2021. The latest complaint Avoid this scam site was resolved on Oct 18, 2010. AmoLatina.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 33 reviews. AmoLatina.com has resolved 1 complaints.

AmoLatina.com Customer Service Contacts

Unit 3, 26/F Greenfield Tower, Concordia Plaza 1, Science Museum RD Tsim Sha Tsui East KL, New York
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AmoLatina.com Customer Service. Initial AmoLatina.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AmoLatina.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AmoLatina.com. Discuss the issues you have had with AmoLatina.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AmoLatina.com Complaints & Reviews

Amolatina.com — Fraudulent charges by website

On 12/07/15 I received a promotion to temporarily join this webite, www.Amolatina.com. The promo cost $2.99...

Amolatina.comFake profiles, bad customer service

The site is a scam from start to finish What is worse they steal money. Without authorization once they have your card details they repeat debit without any pre-advice notice so before you know it you have run up several hundred dollars. Avoid the chat at all costs. You are talking to an operator not the girl. With letters it is hit and miss but try to arrange a meeting. They will find all sorts of ways for avoiding one or delaying it to keep on corresponding and costing you. You may get the same operator or another. At short intervals I got two different ones. When I challenged by asking the girl's birth place which she had stated in a letter I got two different answers - Valencia in Spain or Ukraine! When I challenged this the operator hung up. Another girl after 20 letters said she had found a man from California and could not continue. 12 months later she is still o line chatting or at least her cyber persona and photos are. Only one girl I corresponded with and was hot for eventually wrote and thanked me for my letters and left the site. As you can read on this site Amolatina and Anastasia are wholly scams. If you lodge a serious complaint they do not reply and their contact phone number does not work.

• Pa
      Patrick Matthiesen Jan 26, 2016

Hi Tim. The 2.99 charge was a recent innovation and is a trick because you end up being 'autobilled' renewals without ever knowing till you get your monthly statement. You were sapient to pre-block your card. I post blocked my Amex card for $300. Anastasia date runs in exactly the same way. Not one of the profiles I tried was genuine. An acquaintance of mine runs LatinEuro which only charges a modest once only fee for an address and then lets you get on with contact with the girls. He too confirmed that the Russian owned family of sites of which Amolatina was one were totally fraudulent.

• Ti
      Tim Calvert Jan 26, 2016

Amolatina tried fraudulently to charge my card more than I authorized, which at the time was a special they ran for $2.99, lucky I pre blocked any extra charges other than the $2.99, my CC processor said they tried to authorize $25.40 US off my card and they tried automatically over 100X lol, they got NO $ from me. And when I called to ask why they were trying to get so much more $ than what was agreed to: $2.99/ they said it was for card verifying and it will be returned to me same day! BS! ... Try "loveme.com " they have an excellent reputation, and been around for decades. I've used them before and met real beautiful latinas in person in Costa Rica ! Then been on TV shows too! Like Dr. Phil etc. Excellent reputation!

• Pa
      Patrick Matthiesen Nov 27, 2015

This site and its associated sites are a disgrace and should be regulated. I know others have attempted to get the FBI o shut them down

Amolatina.com — fake profiles

Straight up an scam. I expended over 8 months chatting with this girl and after all this time all I get is a...

Amolatina.comFalse dating site with 0 seriousness

Extremely well designed to look like a serious dating Site (the one that in theory women look for husbands, not sex) offers beautiful Latina ladies in theory looking for serious relationships. I entered for two reasons: curiosity and some belief that it could be real. Well, it is not. Guys, if you look for the illusion of a virtual beautiful and loving girlfriend and do not mind to throw away 500 to 800 dollars, go for it, otherwise stay super away from the Site. Don't fall for the pictures, chats and letters, that lady is not who you think it is. On the other hand, the operators read and check every picture, letter, chat; whatch out. Learn, NO BEAUTY LIKE THOSE GIRLS, NEEDS INTERNET TO FIND A GOOD LOVER. This is not a USA based Company but clearly target USA lonely hearts, because is not USA, the authorities probably cannot do anything. Don't fall for it unless you want a cyber love only and doesn't care about mone.

• Je
        jessieamolatina Jun 26, 2014

Dear Minotaur2003,

We are sorry to hear you had bad experience with Amolatina site. Have you tried reporting your problems to the Agency? If you feel you have been a victim of a scam please fill out our anti scam claim form which you can find here: https://podio.com/webforms/4032510/312891 or call us at +[protected]

It is impossible for us to anticipate and prevent all instances of inappropriate behavior or fraudulent correspondence. The only thing major agencies can do is react to it, and react in such a way that it sets an example for everyone else involved in the network.
        The satisfaction of our customers is our No1 priority, and we will appreciate your input.

Sincerely,
        AmoLatina.com Customer Service

Amolatina — Stay away from this one

This is a letter which I wrote to AMOLATINA : I strongly suspect that quite a few of your ladies in Belo...

Amolatina — There simply IS NO WAY to contact and actually meet someone

I am used to expensive site to the first email exchange and then goes to your email thereafter. I...

AmolatinaThey just want to to keep you interested in many girls and get the most $ out of your wallet

What I found about this site, is that they just want to to keep you interested in many girls and get the most $ out of your wallet. Way expensive to read and send a single email ($15) and even you email them you won't be able to send her you email or contact info because they will edit and take it apart. I tried to call the girls and left all the info need to the operators more than twice and they never call me back until I delete my profile. What a scams. If you are willing to spend your money it's your call, maybe you will contact your girl after spending tons of dollars .

Amolatina — Avoid this website at all costs

I am a little bit different than most of you guys. I am Colombian myself and looking for a lady in my own...

Amolatina — No real women there

Worst thing so far: from one young lady, "letter"s #1 and #2 are identical, and letter #3 is a string of...

Amolatina.com — Stay away from these crooks

The easiest way to prove everything is automated, without spending a dime: write your profile in spanish, and...

Amolatina.com — Some boiler room telephone system where you talk to the alleged girl, but never make contact with her

Girls (at least their pictures) are gorgeous, probably models. You have to pay for each "letter" you write...

Amolatina.com — This website is truly just made to make the owners money

This website is truly just made to make the owners money. I have been signed up to this website for about six...

Amolatina.com — Avoid this scam site