America's Servicing Company / Collection practices/procedures
Attempting to catch up on mortgage. Payments fell behind when I lost my job. Made payment 3/24/08. They applied it to my account, the cut a check dated 4/3/08 and sent it back. I then fedexed 2 payments, one on 4/9/08 and one on 4/16/08 totalling over $2, 400.00 Called and called, was told they would note my account. Finally spoke to someone on 4/21 who said I was in foreclosure, they were going to send my 2 checks back, I was on a "short sale" list. Never served with paperwork for foreclosure, never sent certified mail. Am attempting to get mortgage reinstated with some type of repayment plan. Sending them multiple documents twice, calling. Seem to be getting the run around. They are trying to push me towards the short sale. Advised I do not want that - I want my mortgage reinstated. Turning me over to a negotiator but, after doing some research, am finding out that their neogiation process is a scam, they tell you to wait a couple months and they'll work on it. They do nothing, they don't contact you and they foreclose anyway. This is one of many websites I got this information from. http://forums.treemedia.com/fb/showthread.php?t=994&page=14&pp=15
Also, I worked wiith a woman who went through this exact same. They never called her after telling her that he account was with a negotiator and they were going to foreclose.
They will not accept any payments from me and I don't want a short sale or a forecosure - I'm working very hard to catch up. They need to be stopped from stealing people's homes right out from under them. They are crooks.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting