Freedom Mortgage Logo

Freedom Mortgage

Having problems with Freedom Mortgage?

+1 855 690 5900 (Customer Service)
+1 877 684 4210 (Loan Advisors)
907 Pleasant Valley Avenue, Suite 3
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Freedom Mortgage.

Complaints & Reviews

Freedom Mortgage Customer service

11/19/20
I called Freedom Mortgage this morning to request an early disbursement of my property taxes. Erin in Customer Service Center could not give me the direct number and transferred me internally to the Tax Department. I spoke to Shonte who said I would have to be transferred back to Customer Service to ask for a "Loan Processor and ask for an early disbursement". The person who answered said her name was Keon? and pretended she couldn't hear me before disconnecting the call. I called back and spoke to Michelle in Customer Servivce who transferred to someone by the name of Cheryl Ann, who transferred me to Robert in Escalations, who said his department doesn't process those type of requests and that I would need to speak to someone in the Escrow Department. Ultimately, I was transferred back to Customer Service to a representative named Lisa (ID# 10841).

Oct 15, 2020

Freedom Mortgage — Billing

I purchased my home and Freedom Mortgage carried the note until summer of 2020. Freedom Mortgage contacted me...

Freedom Mortgage Streamline refinance

My name is Ronald G George. I have a current loan with Freedom Mortgage and have attempted 3 times to refinance my loan. The Closing company have been to my home 3 straight months and the documents have been incorrect every time. This is very unprofessional of Freedom Mortgage and I'm totally frustrated with there services. I attempted to close today 30 Sep 20 for a third time, documents where still incorrect. I'm now looking elsewhere to get a new streamline VA loan. I live in Clinton, Md

Aug 24, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Misappropriation of funds/false reporting to credit bureau

After realizing Freedom had reported me as late to the credit bureau, I contacted them, provided them with...

Aug 18, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — VA refinance

I began a refinance application in excess of 4 months ago. I have been a Freedom customer since 2014. They...

Jul 28, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Getting freedom mortgage to respond to a refinance request

I have written to Freedom Mortgage seeking to refinance my first mortgage loan [protected] which now carrie...

Jun 14, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Misapplication / misappropriation of mortgage payments

I have been in bankruptcy since 2018. The court released my home from the bankruptcy. Freedom Mortgage...

Jun 02, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Credit reporting

My name is Ronald Waymer, I have been doing business with you all for many years. I have never been 30 day...

Apr 25, 2020

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Escrow and payment being messed up

This is simple, that's why I can't figure out why FM can't get it right and fix it, it's almost comical. I...

Freedom Mortgage CorporationCovid-19 mortgage payment reduction

We cannot get a hold of anyone at Freedom Mortgage. We have been trying to call 3 different numbers which we receive recordings and/or busy signals and then we are disconnected. We have been calling since March 1st and it is now March 31st. Horrible.

Freedom Mortgage Corporationloan payoff

We have called multiple times. Once we where told loan payoffs take a week. We called a week out and where told it only takes 24 hours. We called 24 hours out and are now being told we can't even speak to anyone until 24 to 48 hours. I have never written a review or complaint until today. I am reaching out to anyone that can help. I am simply being told there is no way to expedite my request. I work for a company that provides customer service for some of the largest corporations in the US. My spouse is a director for a call center servicing hundreds of thousands employees across America. We know that what we are asking for is possible. Our loan was originally through Caliber home loans. Caliber was purchased by Freedom Mortgage. If you could not handle the transition of the loans, Why take the deal? Greed of course. This transaction will now cause my wife, myself, and a 9 year to have no home to go too. I hope Me. Middleman sleeps well in his new Mansion.

Oct 01, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — family medical emergency

I have been with this company since 2016... I had a major medical issue and asked for interest only payment...

Freedom Mortgage Corporationrefinance problem

Freedom Mortgage currently holds my mortgage so I contacted them about a refinance quote. Peyton Morris in customer service was supposed to take my application over the phone and call me back in 15 minutes with an estimate.
          1. First problem, she called me back late, apoligized and said that she had my information and would try again when she returned to the office.
          2. I called and left a meesage to please give me a call with the numbers as soon as possible.
          3. Next day, I called in the morning, her line was busy, went to voicemail. I left a message.
          4. A few hours later, no return call from Freedom yet, I called again, left another voice mail.
          5. A few more hours, no return call yet, her line is reporting that she is out to lunch.
          6. A few more hours, I called she is again on the phone. I asked for her manager, Spencer Aucoin. He is on the phone as well. Left a message requesting a call back.
          7. I called after my lunch, now her line is reporting that she is gone for the day. Seriously unprofessional.
          8. I called the manager again and he is not available again. What is going on with these people?
          I must say that for them to claim that this will take 15 minutes and then not be able to complete it in 24 hours, says that maybe they do not appreciate their current customers or possibly they don't know what they are doing. Or both.

Freedom Mortgage CorporationPayoff mortgage

I am doing a short sale on son's house and I cannot seem to be able to get a payoff on the deal. I have loss on short sale due to Freedom not responding to me and the buyer walked This is the second time I have a buyer and I cannot lose this sale because of the incompetence of Freedom Mortgage. Every time I call I get a different person and have to tell the whole sorry story again. I am fixing to call and file a formal complaint with the government. Would be happy to have someone call me and rectify the matter.

Wade Richard [protected]

Aug 28, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — Va home loan

I have been victimized by this company for several years. I have been praying for GOD to help me with answer...

Jun 15, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — mortgages

Freedom mortgage is currently holding onto thousands of dollars owed to my daughter and her husband for six...

Freedom Mortgage Corporationapplying payments to your loan

Our loan payment increased due to escrow shortage. Freedom Mortgage expressed repeatedly that we could break the payments up meaning as long as the principal & Interest is paid then the escrow can be paid on the backend of the loan, this was all stated on their recorded line. Even when we would call the automated number to make a payment the automated message stated thre principal& interest payment was the minimum payment due but the full payment including the escrow was the suggested payment due. Sure enough we make the p&I payment and now they are reporting our payment 30 days late which is hitting our credit report! Now I'm having to escalate the matter.

Feb 05, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — loan modification

loan number [protected]. I have been trying to have my acct handled since 7/2017 with a loan modification...

Jan 29, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — loan pay off

They are the worst. A normal lender you call with the proper info and you get a payoff there and then. With...

Jan 10, 2019

Freedom Mortgage Corporation — payments

In February of 2018, we received a phone call directly from Freedom maortgage stating to us that we had extra...