Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Logo

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]

Having problems with Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]?

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 701 0467 (New Customers)
+1 888 893 8792 (eScore Loans)
500 Alcoa Trail
Office Locations
  • 7800 McCloud Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409
  • 3610 Buttonwood Dr, Suite 218, Columbia, MO 65201
  • 25030 South 190th Street, Queen Creek, AZ 8514

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Customer Service. Initial Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]. Discuss the issues you have had with Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]fraud

I moneygramed a payment to Vanderbilt on November 11th. As of today November 28th, they have not credited my account for that payment. I have emailed them the reference number 4 times. They continue to call and harass my husband and myself 4 to 5 times a day. Today I received a letter of intent to foreclose even though my loan is current. I will be pursuing legal action.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]scam / ripoff

Loan are Frud and bought a house and all kinds of my home I found was wrong and they want up and down on my mortgage and never gave me my insurance check and now i know my loan dont make sense and I'm losen it and they are trying to take it my place is not on a foundation I know my mobile house not up to code I'm getting scammed still getting scammed i need help [protected]@gmail.com

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]manufactured home

I have had issues with this company from day one. They began with quoting me one price on my home; but after I signed my contract, the price/monthly note changed tremendously. They also add two different types of insurances into the contract, but the company finds any and every excuse to get out of fixing the issues. I have not had my home a good five years, and everything in my house is breaking/falling apart. My floors are lifting, my doors leak, my cabinets are falling apart, the showers, sinks, and tubs are breaking. The walls are paper thin, and my ceilings have cracks.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]vanderbilt mortgage credit life ins scam

my mother & father purchasd a home thru Oakwood Nov 99 it was supposed to be 2000 w/2x6 extior walls storm windows plywood floor it had none of this also they got credit life ins was told if one died the home would be paid for... mom passed Oct 7th 2017 dad 31 days later.. they told us that credit life was only for 3 yrs who would buy some [censored] like that.. Vanderbilt and their representatives . knowingly either scam and rip off honest people. ... I've checked a credit life is supposed to be for the term of loan. they've since repo the home sold it on the market.. I even tried to make payments and they refused it because it wasn't from my parents account. tried to take over the loan with my name on the loan they sent me papers to sign in my dad's name and told me it was ok just sign the papers .. I know you cannot sign a dead persons name ... they paid on this home for19yrs $120, 000 and only $5, 600. went to principle if anybody can help us get these SOB to be held accountable for their crimes. please text or call Franklin Ferriel [protected]

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]loan approval then denied

These people are real life scammers like they kept pulling my credit even without my consent are knowledge I went from being approved and sending deposits to full denied all of a sudden when I sent my money they said they re ran my application and I was denied they are full of scams and surprises I hope they pay for all the hurt they have caused people.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]customer service, etc

I had a couple customer service representatives tell me I could pay a little each week and it would be fine... Until 6 months later I couldn't figure out why we were so far behind. Then I was told that you couldn't pay like that so my full payments weren't even being applied. That's the first incident... My husband gave them permission to accept a payment over the phone from my father "a one time payment"and that was it, they gave him our full payment history and everything in our account (side note: we've been married since we got the home 11 years ago and they still won't even let me call and find out how much we owe even after my husband told them to put me on the account!!! They are very rude

Vanderbilt Mortgage — untruthful post on credit report

My story begins in the Summer of 2011. I was on a timeline, so I made a decision based on speed and bought a...

Vanderbilt Mortgage — unethical behaviour/ and payments keep raising/ wrong credit reporting

We have a FHA loan with Vanderbilt Mortgage, they have done nothing but problems. First was the insurance wa...

Vanderbilt Don't Use — mortgage

Before I tell my story, please, please contact the CFPB if you have had problems with Vanderbilt. I will...

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] — Customer service

Vanderbilt is a joke and I would love to see them go under and take those rude people with them. I have had...

Vanderbilt Mortgage — Harassing phone calls

Today I have had it with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Our mortgage has a grace period until the fifteenth so we...

Vanderbilt Mortgage — Harassment, violation of my rights

The company that holds my mortgage, VANDERBILT MORTGAGE and FINANCE, calls me 10 days after my payment i...

Vanderbilt Mortgage Companyfraud

My daughter in law bought a mobile home from Luv homes in tulsa, ok back in 2002. To keep the cash down payment the manager drew up a warranty deed on 1 acre that belonged to my husband and I, then notorized her signature as ours giving her possesion of the property. The notorization read that my husband and I signed in front of him giving this land to her. We had no idea. Less than two years later the trailor was repossessed and vanderbilt was going to take my property. I sent papers showing it was mortgaged at the time to a bank and copies of our signatures proving our names were forged. Vanderbilt did release the lean on my property. Four years later, before the property could be conveyed back to me it happened again. The property was put up for collateral as down payment on another trailor by my son at another vanderbilt trailor company. It should have been in there records that this property was in dispute over ownership. thre records should have shown my son and daughter in laws names as bad credit risks but they gave them the mortgage anyways. Now 4 years later another repossession is taking place and they are trying to take my property. They wrote to my son offering $1, 000 if he will state the property was clearly his and sign it over to them. There files should prove my facts. They are guilty of committing fraud and forgery. They should release the mortgage lean on my property so that i can obtain ownership back in my name or take my daughter in law to court for fraud and forgery. Sincerely, Donna Shrum
              P.O. Box 43
              Fort Garland, Co. 81133
              Contact number- [protected]

VanderbiltMortgage Fraud

I have a complaint against Vanderbilt Bank. I have the payments drafted biweekly. I receive a statement every month. With that statement comes a coupon where I can send in an extra payment. On this coupon, it says “Your account will automatically draft as agreed. Please use this form to make an additional payment by mail if desired.” I used this form to make an additional payment. They used this additional payment as a customer payment instead of an additional payment and did not draft out the normal payment. When I asked about this, customer service said that it had to be more or less than the actual payment for the coupon to work. This was done on 20 NOV 2009. The second time I used it, the same thing happened. Only I put in over double the amount of the drafted payment. This time I was told by customer service that it had to be under the amount of the drafted payment. This was done on 24 DEC 2009. When I asked them to fix it, they said it was too late and could not fix it. So I tried again being under the amount of the drafted payment. I was $4.89 dollars shy of the drafted payment to make sure that it was not used as a customer payment. Vanderbilt still used it as a customer payment and did not take out the drafted payment as they were supposed to. They added on negative $4.98 dollars to make it work. This was on 27 DEC 2010. When I asked about what happened, customer service got me in contact with the accountant. I asked the accountant what happened and she asked me if I had put for PBO only on the check. I said no because it had said that the coupon took care of that. She laughed at me and told me to put PBO on the check. I asked her to correct this problem. This is how she corrected it. She took the next draft payment and took it off and used it all for the Principle balance. She however did not draft out the payment to replace it. This left me short two payments. She did not remove the negative $4.98 as I hsd asked. This raised up the amount of interest that I owed. It also took away from my escrow, making it where there would not be enough to pay the insurance. I asked how I could make extra payments. I was told that I had to go online and get a special coupon, print it out and use it to make extra payments. The side effects of the extra payments was that it messed up the schedule of the drafted payments. The payments was every two weeks on a Wednesday. Then it changed to Thursday, then it changed to Friday. I never knew when the next draft would take place. I got mad and went to the BBB. I made my case and BBB accepted my case and contacted Vanderbilt. That got their attention. All of the things that customer service said that could not be fixed was fixed. I used the new coupons with no trouble until 22 JUN 2012. They did it again. They used the extra payment as a customer payment and did not draft out the regular payment as they were supposed to. When I asked why, I was told because it was too close to the draft date and it cancelled out the draft. The funny thing is that the first draft was taken out on 20 JUN 2012 and they received my extra payment on 22 JUN 2012. It does not matter what date the extra payment is posted or when the next draft payment is due, this should not happen. When I asked customer service to correct this, she suggested that I use a phone check. The phone check has a $10.00 fee attached to it. I told her no. When I told her that I was going to call her manager, she found a way to fix the problem fast. If I cannot use the coupon sent to me every month and I cannot use the coupon from online, then how can I make extra payments? I was also sent an amortization. I cannot pay off the interest either by regular payment or by extra payments. I will even pay interest on my last payment. Is this legal? I was told by a customer service member that there was no magic way for me to make extra payments. I have tried BBB, CCA, HUD, and other organizations, but to no avail. Vanderbilt will not respond to them or to me. The main question is this, the coupon that is sent with the statement is misleading. The coupon says it is to be used to make additional payments, but when used, it is not accepted as that way. There is nothing on the statement or the coupon that says not to use this coupon or how to make additional payments. Why, then, send this coupon with the statement? Why not send the other coupon that I was told to use? The other coupon is more specific. It has on it ***PBO*** in bold print. But when used it was still used for customer payment instead of extra payment. No matter what I do, I am lied to by the customer service personnel. They try very hard for me not to put the extra payment on the Principle Balance.

• Br
                    brittsherry Feb 29, 2012

treated like dirt and talked down to and refuse to take payments.

Vanderbilt Mortgage — collect debt after bankruptcy

I bankrupt 7 years ago on a account with Vanderbilt, BUT I STILL SEND IN MY PAYMENTS ON TIME ALL THEM...

vanderbilt mortgage/home first insurance — would not fix roof of trailer

I bought a trailer through Vanderbilt mortgage and had to buy my homeowners insurance through their company...

Moody

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company — What is the purpose of insurance on a home that don't pay for any kind of damage

In 2000, my husband and I bought a used home which was financed through a company called Bombardier Capital...

Vanderbilt Mortgage — predatory lending

This company specializes in targeting young people starting out, and low income families. They will typically...

Vanderbilt MortgagePaying to much

I have been paying vanderbilt mortgage for 10 yrs..total of $96, 000, 000 they still say I owe 37, 000 dollars.. what bad people they are..need advice plz..try to log in they just keep booting me out with wrong password

I'm tired of this and furthermore..I have payed out for 2 mobile homes.. for the payment of one..I'm so pissed..I just want to sale this home, but its in a park..times is hard..ready for a break..why they are still charging me I don't know...need advice from anyone.

• Va
                      VanderbiltMortgageSUCKS Apr 19, 2011

Hate to tell you this but your screwed as far as credit goes! I no longer live in the mobile home that Vanderbilt has the mortgage on. I advise you to talk to an attorney. You can probably short sell it. If you cant get a buyer then screw them! Do a voluntary forclosure. They will still show a forclosure on your credit but they wont come after you for all the BS legal stuff. The best thing about that option is that they get the SHAFT and you get that retarted monkey off your back!

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO / CLAYTON HOMES — UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES

first of all, we were desperate to get out of my mom & dads house. we had a rough time with vanderbilt...