America's Servicing Company / Home Mortgage Loan

Des Moines, United States
Phone: 866-224-3771

My home loan was sold to America's Servicing Company (ASC) about 2 years ago. From day one I have had nothing but problems with them. It all started 3 months after they took over my loan... they changed my escrow amount and did not notify me, when I was making my payments they were about 30.00 short every month. Because they typed in my phone number wrong, they were calling a phone number I used to have 18 years ago. Anyway, they were holding my payment in suspension untill they got the next payment, they would take part of the second payment and apply it to the first payment, after a few months they would take what was left charge late fee's and then put it to principal without contacting me. What this did, every 3 months it would make me fall behind by 30 days. Once it hit my credit I contacted them (since they never contacted me), to find out what was going on. Bottom line they blamed me and refuse to remove the mark from my credit. Less then 30 days after this mess started, the adjusted my rate to 10% from my 5.7% rate. So I contacted them again and they offered me the possability to lock in a 30 year rate, but I needed to give them personal financial information. After playing cat and mouse with them for 6 weeks (giving them the same information 4 times), the sent me a letter saying "It is not in our best interest to lower your rate at this time." WTF!!! I cannot refinance because they hurt my credit score... so I am being forced to put my home on the market so that I do not have to forclose on it. They have completly done everything wrong to me... and have no desire to help me in any way shape or form. :-(

I hope that something is done about this horrible company soon!

Jon