Amazon.com / money stolen
We opened a Merchant Selling Account with amazon.com in February 2008. Over the two months we sold above 40 products through their website, however, we never received payments for those. In April 2008 amazon.com stopped our activity, in May 2008 we received an email stating out account was suspended. When we wanted to know more and resolve the problem, amazon.com ignored our effort and simply stated their decision is final and they will not even consider discussing it. Our money, of course, never made it to our account. When we reviewed our account statement we noticed amazon.com charged us percentage for each sale on their website, they automatically took the money from our account. We never got paid, we never got money for our products that got sold on amazon.com!!!
We tried calling amazon.com to find out what is happening only to find out the department taking care of such issues does not have a phone line, our only option is to email them and wait. So we emailed them. After a while when we’ve got no response, we tried emailing them again, still, no response.
Seems like amazon.com only knows how to take money away, once they are the ones to pay, there is no one to take care of it, no one to pay, no one to take care of the merchant!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Chinatera Limited - delivery
- Amazon - credit cards, decimals
- Amazon.com - Fraudulent Transactions
- Amazon.com - order # 113-3735205-1022663
- Amazon.com - refused a store credit to amazon prime account by a supervisor