Amazon.com — logistics delivery
Shame on Amazon for using logistics for their delivery. They are exposing all of their clients to strange people coming to their doors and roaming in their neighborhoods. They should stick to Reliable delivery companies like UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Whenever they are involved in a delivery they either can't get in my gate which is relatively simple by looking at my name on the keyboard or they lie and say they handed me a package when I wasn't home all day. I decided this year not to use Amazon for any of my Christmas shopping because I do not trust their deliveries. Since I do most of my shopping on Amazon for Christmas they are going to miss out on a lot business. They were once a reliable company but now unreliable, greedy, and have sullied their name. Bye-bye Amazon. Bring on the competition!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.