Menu
MyComfyShirts.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

MyComfyShirts.com
reviews & complaints

mycomfyshirts.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

MyComfyShirts.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with MyComfyShirts.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MyComfyShirts.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MyComfyShirts.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

MyComfyShirts.com reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest MyComfyShirts.com reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
8:57 am EDT

MyComfyShirts.com No product

Hello, thanks for being here, My problem is I ordered 2 shirts from this company on July 6-7, they (company) taken there payment of $39.98 from my checking account. My order number is #75486, I been trying to reach out to this company to find out thru e-mails (8) times, and I keep getting them send back to me as undeliverable? I when I order something on-line I usually check them out, but this time I did not, (my mistake). If there is anything you can do, it would be of great help, and again Thank you for being here, If need B you can reach me at [protected]@zoominternet.net

Read full review of MyComfyShirts.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
T
11:19 pm EDT

MyComfyShirts.com comfy shirts purchase

I purchased four shirts through the mycomfyshirts.com website on May 31, 2019. I was charged $76.92 on June 4, 2019. I informed my credit card company after a month that I did not receive the shirts. The credit card company removed the charges. Then nearly two months later on July 22, 2019 I finally did receive the shirts. When they arrived they were paper thin, very poor quality and several sizes smaller than advertised. Once the shirts arrived my credit card company reposted the charge to my credit card. I have emailed the company numerous times to seek a return and refund and have received no response. The phone number listed on their website is not a working number. I simply want to return the shirts for a full refund.

Read full review of MyComfyShirts.com and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
G
G
Get Offa My Lawn
, US
Jan 13, 2020 10:53 am EST

I have had a very similar experience and the [censored] have my money and I sincerely doubt I will ever get it back. I have a copy of the shipping papers for my return of two shirts @ $25 apiece, plus it cost me $7.35 (at least) to send them back. I have complained several times and I think I got an acknowledgement of the copy of the return paper and that was it. In their return policy there's also a stipulation that the returns be resolved within 30 days. Who makes up such stipulations and are they legally binding? I would like to nail these people to the wall. It's extremely unethical, and I bet they have screwed over tons of people. I think they run their business through Canada too since their home address is Niagara Falls and returns go to Canada. It's probably the perfect setup to mess with the most people. Does anybody know who to complain to in order to get a refund? I tried the Better Business Bureau, but it gets complicated because it doesn't appear to be under the U.S. BBB purview. Thanks!

jjjxx
, US
Nov 04, 2019 5:54 pm EST

If this is the same Mycomfyblouse company, give up. They're horrible. I'm donating the WRONG SIZE blouses to Goodwill and posting as many bad reviews on line as I can.

Is MyComfyShirts.com legit?

Our verdict: MyComfyShirts.com's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate MyComfyShirts.com's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

MyComfyShirts.com earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: MyComfyShirts.com rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

The age of MyComfyShirts.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Mycomfyshirts.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows MyComfyShirts.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mycomfyshirts.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The mycomfyshirts.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to MyComfyShirts.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

MyComfyShirts.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with MyComfyShirts.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyComfyShirts.com Customer Service. Initial MyComfyShirts.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyComfyShirts.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyComfyShirts.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyComfyShirts.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.