Amazon.com — I didn't receive help from amazon
Purchased a book and received the wrong one. After contacting the seller I was given a return address and was promised a replacement. Unfortunately I had to pay for return shipping because seller refused to pay for that.
Anyway I shipped the book back (to China) and few weeks later seller contacted me and told that he has received the package and was about to send a replacement.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Seattle, WAThat was the last thing I heard from him, because he suddenly stopped replying. I then contacted Amazon and asked for assistance. Later I got a message from them where it was said that they had tried to contact the seller but failed. That was the only thing written in the message. Amazon pretty much didn't care and wasn't interested in helping me. I will not shop there again.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.