Amazon.com / amazon disabled accept an instant amazon.com gift card, on free amazon gift card user

1 Redding, CA, United States

under A-to-z Guarantee Protection was not sure what Category of Complaint to put amazon under, but anyway this has happen to my account from a message under amazon, not sure again if my account has been compromised or if this was done by an amazon worker, who doesn't like people buying off 3rd party sellers, or something like that. someone from amazon disabled this option below on my account, that I use only gift cards balance, since I am an college student, , I only been buying with free amazon gift cards from both Bing and coke rewards, and no credit cards on amazon, I also email security amazon and spoof amazon under this matter, since again I am not sure this person should been able to do what they did, a lot of the amazon people from message center, told me to use A to Z with 3rd party sellers, who I could not work stuff out with etc., , and then this person on amazon came along and just disabled the following option on my amazon account, this person who wrote, this did so without thinking of what I do next about it, I don't like that they don't even give you a real name amazon should require them too, what ever happen to amazon people always saying the consumers right over the sellers or something like all those message center people where posting in their scripts to my the buyer.
note I did really have had a few problems with orders from 3rd party's and this person sent this message than disabled my access to this option of Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card, no where on amazon does it say they have the right to do with to my account, would it be best for me to close this account once, I get all my orders, or overwrite the account, from an new one, and disabled access to my old account that been compromised by this person who posted this in my messages on amazon. Or email amazon to close this account, then open a new free account with them to fix what this person has done to my account, I need some advise on this matter.

Your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims - Please Read

[date and time is listed here]
((to better protect me from whoever is amazon Account Specialist, or if this was hacker who has disabled my account being able to get Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card option for orders on my gift card balance. below is the warning / disabling message, again this person has made what I think of as a unauthorized change to my account))

Hello from Amazon.com.

After careful consideration of your account we found you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee Claims on a large number of Marketplace purchases. I'm very sorry you have encountered difficulty with so many orders.

I recently reviewed your Amazon.com Customer Account information and see you’ve required a reimbursement on your Amazon.com Marketplace orders. While in the normal course of business, the occasional problem order is inevitable, we have found a significant number of issues with your purchases. Due to the high percentage of claims filed, we will be unable to process future claims for orders placed with our third party sellers.

You can find additional details on qualifications for the A-to-z Guarantee by following this link:

We work hard to ensure that our sellers are honest, reliable, and responsive, and hope you will continue to shop with us.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Account Specialist,
Amazon.com

Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card

You may be eligible to receive an instant Amazon.com Gift Card as an immediate resolution for certain claims. If you decide to select instant Amazon.com Gift Card, the amount will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account as a gift card balance.

To accept the instant Amazon.com Gift Card on an eligible A-to-z Guarantee claim any time before the claim is resolved: 1. Go to Your Orders.
2. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
3. Click show more next to You are eligible for an instant Amazon.com Gift Card.
4. Click Yes, I want Amazon credit.

Note:
• Please keep the item for two weeks after submitting your claim and receiving your Gift Card. You'll be notified via e-mail within this time if a return is required.
• If you withdraw your claim after you receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, we will charge the payment method used on your original order.

Ma