Amazon / scam and cheating!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Amazon send me an email stating that I had violated their policy WITHOUT telling me what policy did I violate. They blocked my account and withheld my money. Amazon customer service asked me to email Alliance@amazon.com and NO ONE has responded to my request of an investigation of my account? Amazon held my money and states that they will hold my money for 90 DAYS! But No explanation what caused that action?? I have NO one filed claim my account on A-Z claim.

Without any warning or explanation of what is going on??? Amazon decides to close my account and I cannot find any customer service at Amazon is willing to explain to me.

Amazon does NOT respect seller at all but takes commission from us.

Yo

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2008

Yea amazon closed my account and is holding my money for 90 days, I have gotten no responses from alliance@amazon.com, I really need the money and I have no idea how to get it all they told me is Ill have it in 90 days. If you find out anything new about it please email me keep me updated

--Wesley

• Jw
      6th of Feb, 2008

Amazon restricted certain item listings from being sold during the holiday season. They did this without notifying sellers what items were being restricted and which items were not.
    As an average user, I had no idea what Amazon.com policies were in regards to item listings. I usually sell stuff if I have it, on average a few times a year. Early this December, I sold some items on Amazon's listings. Amazon does not allow normal users to create pages, only to add seller listings in already premade pages under "NEW", "USED" and "LIKE NEW" conditions within these "other buying options" listings.

they closed my seller account, but not before suspending thousands of dollars of equipment that i have purchased is being held on amazon for 90 days!! I have proof of everything, proof of all purchase, proof of all shipping, even proof from buyers who are happy playing with their purchases, while I am out of the purchases costs of these items, as well as the items themselves. Its like I've been robbed.

• He
      12th of Feb, 2008

AMAZON IS SCAMING SELLERS. MY HUSBAND WORKS FOR A LOCAL NEWS STATION & I GOING TO JUMP ON THE CHANCE TO LET THE WORLD KNOW .

My funds are also being held. I gave proof of everything, proof of all purchase, proof of all shipping, even proof from buyers who are happy playing with their purchases. I have no claims & 100% feedback. They will steal your money. I WILL ALSO BE WILLING TO GO ON A TALK SHOW.

• Li
      26th of Jul, 2008

I bought a stainless steel pressure cooker 23 quart for 79.99. When my confirmation email arrived the charge was for 525.27. There were 5 more stainless pressure cookers in addition to the one I was trying to order... all for 6 quart pressure cookers. I did not order these items so I called Amazon and was informed they could do nothing because they were not involved in the transaction ?!?!?! I yelled of course you were involved as these 5 different companies are on your site and only Amazon has access to my credit card.
    This is not resolved but my intentions are to refuse shipment. Also I will call my credit card company and tell them not to pay for this unordered merchandise. I sure hope this works...

• Sn
      28th of Aug, 2008

I would file a complaint against them through the better business bureau or the state attorney general. It's what I'm about to do, if I don't hear from them about closing my account for no real explanation.

• Jd
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Same thing happend to me today. Amazon has cancelled my selling account without any reasonable explanation.

If Amazon is questioning my integrity without any justification I do not want to do business with them and neither bring business to them. Therefore I have closed my Amazon account and I will never use their website again.

I suggest you all do the same.

• Ev
      9th of Jan, 2010

Amazon has stolen my money. They refunded a customer of theirs that claimed the product did not arrive. I provided all the tracking and conformation as well as a copy of the USPS label that was created that clearly shows the person received the item. Amazon never responded to my emails and I closed all my listings and will never do business with them again. I too would like to inform any future sellers about the scam that AMAZON promotes.

Mike
    evregreen9mile@gmail.com

• Re
      17th of Sep, 2015

Item listed for $136.91 and was charged $169.70. #002-2028645-5973849. Cancel order and membership immediately.
    Lee Ray 111 Stamping Ground Rd. Frankfort KY 40601

6th of Mar, 2016

Amazon does NOT respect buyers at all either, I have had this problem happen to me as an buyer on amazon, I am happy that their longer targeting whole familys but still I don't like this type of drama that amazon has picked to use, when they don't agree with you about an A-Z claim, and close your account because of it, even if you sent them an bunch of jpg images showing that the product was damaged from the 3rd party seller had sent you. also note I wish bing.com removes their amazon gift cards, I don't think they should support them anymore, I wish they would provide gift cards for book places like barnes and noble instead of amazon, or somewhere the buyer doesn't have to be afraid of the online store closing their account and acess to the gift cards that they earn by doing web searches for months at a time etc.. I hope you get my point here.
    as an buyer and student buying books I had this problem while using their A-Z claims about gift card from bing.com sources, also not sure but I think they broke some califonia law on gift cards not sure, and again I don't plan on using amazon.com anymore myself, since I don't want them to cause my family any more problems then they have done so by this message to me, afterwards they reply with an different message and different subject back to me on this topic of closing my account, the item which got it closed was an used dvd set that had came damaged, that one item made it pass their A-Z claims limit I guess I was never awere their was an limit untl I got the message below at this point its too late, if they did break California law someone else needs to go after them for it, since I don't like this kind of drama, nor problems from the one item that clearly I will not see an refund to my gift balance since they closed my account, also note I am an learning disabled student that they sent this message to. my learning problems are in English and math subjects if your wondering about that.

Your Amazon.com account has been closed

Hello,

We have closed this account because you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee claims on an unusually large number of your orders. While we expect the occasional problem with an order, such large numbers of claims can suggest that customers are misusing our A-to-z Guarantee.

If you had open orders on this account, those orders were canceled when we closed the account.

Any digital content you purchased with this account is still available to you. To access the content, click the “Manage Your Content and Devices” link on the Your Account menu on Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle).

If you would like to appeal this decision, please reply to this email to reach an Account Specialist. Our Customer Service team can only confirm that we sent this message and help you with technical issues. They cannot reverse this decision or share more details on this matter.

Sincerely,