Amazon / amazon logistics

Amazon Logistics is terrible. 3 attempted deliveries and your order is returned back to Amazon and you're refunded. They attempted delivery to a business address 3x in 3 days after business hours including on a Sunday when many businesses are closed despite my efforts at speaking with 3 Amazon Logistics Customer Service Representatives and a Manager to tell them to only attempt delivery within proper business hours; my requests fell on deaf ears because for some strange reason the only way you can communicate with your 3rd party delivery vendor partners is through email and not phone call??? Consequently, my newborn niece and 4 year old nephew were not able to receive their gifts in time and made me look rather terrible and humiliated. The order fell off my credit card account / was never charged and the items were not delivered. I will never shop at Amazon again and will be sure to share this experience with all of social media and family and friends.

Me
Dec 4, 2017

Comments

• Rh
      27th of May, 2018

I have had two packages delivered by Amazon Logistics AMZL both arrived on the weekend SAT/Sun. I live in an apartment complex that has management office that is closed on weekends. The delivery person left my package in the lobby on both occasions. The first time I called and advised their customer service that the delivery man could have checked the name register and rang my bell to let me know the package was here. Just this past Saturday they did the same thing and left my package in the lobby without my knowledge. If they are to lazy or ignorant to ring a door bell I will not be renewing my Prime membership for $119 . I will be ordering in the future with Walmart who is becoming a great online competitor with Amazon

• Tr
      19th of Sep, 2018

The worst service. The independent drivers don't understand how to read instructions. They call and call your cell phone, but don't try to ring your buzzer as instructed or buzz the management. This is the second screwed up delivery that I haven't gotten. AMAZON, YOU ARE SCREWED UP. LIGISTICS IS SO BAD IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. BOXES COME SOAKING WET. ANNOYING PHONE CALLS WHILE YOU ARE WORKING WHEN THEY ARE TOLD TO RING THE BUZZER. Management and customer service are totally useless. GOOD BYE AMAZON AND YOUR AWFUL INDEPENDENT DRIVERS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH!! I thought I was making the right choice in changing from Chewy.com who has an equally bad delieveryservice. I WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO USES THE DEPENDABLE USPS. I DON'T NEED YOU. I AM SO DAMM UPSET. SPENT THE WHOLE MORNING ON THE PHONE WITH RUDE AMAZON US PEOPLE WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING AND JUST AS RUDE I DON'T KNOW LIGISTIC'S CS AND SUPERVISORS WHO HAVE NO SOLUTION. I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE BEDBOUND TO GET A DELIVERY WITH AMAZON.

2nd of Oct, 2018

Delivered my package to a completely different address(wrong address). They posted a picture which is a completely different house. They were offering to return my money instead of fixing my issue. The shipper is AMZL

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2018

Same thing has happened to 3 of my orders. I called and they said my house address had an incorrect location marked in their system. She said she fixed it and guess what??? It happened again. Amazon should focus on filling orders and leave logistics to the pros. Screw Amazon.

• Wp
      22nd of Oct, 2018

The SF AMZL drivers decides if they want to deliver a package or not, doesn't matter if I paid for same day service or if the package promises 2 day delivery. If the package arrives at the SF facility at around 4pm, then the driver won't deliver the package. I can't imagine how many other deliveries the person has and how much refund or complaints Amazon gets about packages not getting delivered. Plus, it's worse if there is basketball in the evening. It's happened three times so far. All three times when there was the basketball game...first time they claimed they didn't get the package at the facility even though I paid for the same day delivery. Amazon had to refund back my money. The second time they claimed that the package was lost, ironically the package was found in the morning and delivered the following day. Today, again the package arrived at the facility at 4 pm, AND there is a basketball game. Guess who's not getting there packages delivered. I wish I could file a complaint with Amazon directly, and about their drivers.