Altech Netstar / Netstar not accepting cancellation of contract
On the 12th of August 2009 I gave written notice of terminating my contract with Netstar as I have SOLD my car. The notice was faxed by Netstar Kimberley to the Bloemfontein office. On telephonic enquiry Netstar acknowledged the receipt of the fax and informed me that a last deduction from my bank account will be made by the end of September 2009. Subsequent to September more deductions were made and I had to request reversals of payment and also instructed the bank not to allow any further deductions from my bank account.
It appears that Netstar refuses to accept the termination of my contract although they have not informed me in writing of any reasons for not accepting the cancellation nor could they supply me of a copy of the contract andor relevant clauses that they seem to enforce inspite of having requested them to do so. In terms of my contract the company should be informed in writing one month in advance in case of a cancellation. Suffice to say is that Netstar is threatening with legal action for the amount of R291.66 an amount which is also to be disputed. The public should be made aware of the unethical manner of business practice by Netstar.
More Altech Netstar Complaints & Reviews
- Netstar / Cybersleuth Supreme - Pathethic service 
- Altech Netstar - Stay away from them 
- Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld - Bad quality of work done by their technician
- Altech Netstar - Lack of service delivery from altech netstar
- Altech Netstar - I'm upset and frustrated, clearly honesty is not one of their corporate values 
- Altech Netstar - cancellation of tracker - ineffective service
- Altech Netstar - fitmentcertificate-21022506-nd764000
- Altech Netstar - they don't know customer service!!
- Altech Netstar - cancel a contract
- Altech - hp laptop