Altech Netstarstay away from them

M

We have a netstar system that was changed from one vehicle to another in April this year. THe fitment was done by Autoradio Randburg who never sent the documents through, so we didn't get a certificate for the new vehcile. After months of trying to get autoradio to send the documents I contacted Netstar direct - what a useless bunch.

I got hold of Gert Johnson who had promised to get it all sorted out and all the documents were sent to him. After weeks of following up I get told he has passed away and no one else can help.

What on earth needs to happen for them to just do their jobs the first time.

Maria Pires Aug 03, 2021

I have sent Netstar 2 emails and still waiting for a response.
    I have spent over an hour on my cell phone on various calls and still have no response. Have even disconnected on various occasions..
    Have been sent reference numbers and still nothing.
    Totally disgusted with their service after I don't know how many years with them.
    Will never, ever suggest them to anyone that's for sure.
    People stay away

• Am
    Amina111 Sep 04, 2019

Good day. The tracking device in my car is faulty. I had phoned the customer service but my issue was not resolved. They had hung up on me twice. I am very disappointed with the quality of sevice offered. It is truly pathetic.

Please resolve the issue ASAP

Kind regards.

Please contact me on: [email protected]

• Ke
    Kea Magome Jul 24, 2019

I have been trying to upgrade my tracker for the past three months now. I was told that a technician will bring me a tag as well as a panic button. Till to-date I haven't received any of that and R300 was deducted off my account, what for I also do not know and nobody is able to explain this to me.

Nokuthula Fundama Sep 19, 2018

I am getting calls from collection agencies stating that I owe nestar some money . My contract ended last year. If there was outstanding money why was I not told last year by netsar in a form of a call a message or mail. Why am I getting disturbing messages or threats. I can be contacted on [protected]

• Nh
    Nhlanhlamenzi Sep 03, 2018

I spoke to a consultant week before last reporting that i cant access my vehicle witb ne registration number. I WAS TOLD ITS BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS IN ARREARS AND I TOLD HIM THAT MY ACCOUBT WAS PAID UP week before last and i have a proof to confirm that

Comments

• Bo
    Boetman R/dale Aug 29, 2018

Goeiedag

Graag wens ek u debietafdeling, ernstig en dringend vra om die betaaldatum op my Vivo CG 14204 op die 15 e van elke maand af te trek.
    Genoemde datum word my salaris betaal .
    Ek, R. Wicomb het al herhaalde eposse gestuur om dit te verander, maar daar wotd nie aandag aan my versoek gegee nie.

• Ge
    Gert leeu Aug 20, 2018

Rekening nr. [protected]
    Na verskeie e-posse na julle adres- [email protected] kry ek geen reaksie van julle nie. Ek kom tot die besef dat julle nie 'n diens aan my kan lewer nie en dus kontrakbreuk pleeg.
    Mnr. Botha
    [protected]

• Ru
    Ruben28 Aug 16, 2018

Despite Netstar eventually removing its faulty tracking device from my car I have not received the confirmation of cancelation I requested on 11 May and this month (June) my account has again been debited by Netstar.

MakgomoTrack Aug 16, 2018

I have received calls from nestar that the car was spotted on N12 somewhere in Northern Cape. The driver of the car said he was in Potchefstroom all along.
    Is it possible that nestar can give wrong location.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-27.94409, 25.10128 N12, 6.341 km from Utlawanang, North West

• Al
    Altech Netstar Sep 09, 2010

Hi Mansine,

I would like to get in touch with you to address and resolve the matter.

Please email me on [email protected] or call me on [protected] and I will gladly assist.

Many thanks,

Patrick Wales
    Contact Centre Manager

• Si
    siphendulwe777 May 24, 2017

@Altech Netstar i would like you to assist me.

In 2015 I took Oakhurst insurence and i was told that it comes as a sort of a combo or package that includes Alter Netstar trackor in it. Nothing was explained to me thouroughly as i think it should have and i never dealt with anyone from Alter Netstar except the people from ther insurence campany. Only when i terminated the contract with the insurence, I got a call from Netstar informing that i took a 3 year contract with them and if i terminate with them too, there will be a charge/ certain amount i have to pay. Fair enough, i paid their money and only to find out that they handed me over to itc. First of all it was never explained to me the part of the trackor as a seperate thing and secondly im being handed over, not only that, after i have paid the money and settled it, Alter Netstar company is playing hide and seek, they dont want to update my profile from the itc and sending me the paid up letter, i dont know how many time i have called requesting assistnce in this regard, I spoke to a lady called Abeeda Titus whom she referred me to a guy called Mohammed (legal dept) whose never in the office. Eventually when i found him He, Mohammed told me i shouldnt be talking to him, now how is it that its not up to him yet i was told by Abeeda that he is at the legal department in the company??. i have been having this problem with this company and i regret the day i took Oakhurst insur that brought me this problem. If anyone would assist me to get my naam cleared without the help of Mohammed Abeeda or anyone on this company i would really appreciate. I need to get on with my life and make applications for finance.