Alltel / fraudulent billing
I have also been a long time consumer of Cellular One before they switched to Alltel without very many instances. When they switched to Alltel I was grandfathered into my previous plan I loved that my bill was never over 60 dollars a month.
After my contract ended I stayed month to month for a couple years, finally I decided to get a black berry for me and my boyfriend and sign a contract yeah it sounds like a good deal at first because you are getting the phones at a discounted rate, then I got my first bill and I was floored with how much they charged me they said because I went over my minutes, mind you I do have people in my circle and so I thought I was safe.
Then when I got the second bill it was as much as I pay for rent I thought how ridiculous, just as I sing a new contract now I am beginning to think that the company is not that great, I cannot pay my bill all at once so now I am out of a phone, after 5 years of uninterrupted service, now I am stuck with two blackberries and a contract that I obviously cannot fulfill.
I think that Alltel should be responsible and keep consumers informed of when they are about to go over their minutes they should never let a bill get that out of control, I am soo ready for that class action law suit.
More Alltel Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle