AliExpress / order can no find (disappeared) after payment is done

China Review updated:

Dear Sir,

On 16 of February 2018
I placed an order to aliexpress
3x tattu 14.8v 850mAh lipo battery
5x tattu 3.7v 220mAh lipo battery
Mini buzzer from one supplier

There are 2 store that carried this 2 type of battery. One of them is RC FPV Store, and I did not remember the other one.

I have paid through Alipay with my credit card 464178******8570 for USD 92.79 On same date 16 Feb 2018

I had followed my order and look for the tracking until 28 Feb 2018, and the order has not been shipped

On 3 March 2018, I could not enter to my aliexpress apps on my mobile. I have to reset my password, and finally I am able to enter aliexpress again.

But, I found out that I can not find my order anymore. Even my latest shopping cart seem gone. What it is show on it, is the old item that I was tried to buy long time ago. My credit card payment still in placed, I have to paid it already.

I have call ali-express customer service since then untill few day ago.I have talking to customer service without success. Promise to email me, but never did. I have to start again from beginning everytime I call back. They asked the same question all the time without result.

Here was the list of customer service that talked to me: Yesha, odelette, angela mae, beshy, collen, risa, jovert, quincess

I would greatly appreciated if you could help to solved this problem, please just cancel my order and refund the payment.

There are proved that I have paid with my credit card, but data of my order is vanished.

Thanks, Regards
Subiantara

Su
Mar 29, 2018

Comments

Apr 11, 2019

I just went through the same thing basically .. i placed an order yesterday and today i wanted to check on it and it disappeared along with everything related to it even the messages from the buyer. also they extracted the money from my credit card.
    Can you give me a way to contact them like a phone number or an email please .. because there is only a robot for customer service which doesnt understand anything.

• Km
      May 10, 2019

Exact same thing happened to me. This is heartbreaking. What can we do

• Je
      May 22, 2019

Same thing happened to me

May 22, 2019

Yo guys give it a couple of days and log in using the gmail icon .. i did it after a couple of days and it worked .. i think its a synchronization issue in the website. or try to contact ur sellers, when i did they gave me all details about my orders so nothing was removed for real it was just a delay matter

•   May 23, 2019

I have the same thing. ordered and payed and next day it disappears from the order list. I contacted many people from support(Live Chat) and nothing. only promises:(

by the way email of aliexpress is disabled. what a frauders..