Aliexpress / defective products on aliexpress

1 China Review updated:

I bought 2 x 400w wind turbines on aliexpress. The supplier (ten high) sent me the goods. I confirmed the goods received and the money was released. Now, I checked the goods in the box and there didn`t appear to be any damage besides some oil covering the plastic.In order to fully check a wind turbine it must be installed, i. E mounted on a tower and connected through a series of wiring - not something you do on the spot.
Anyway, some weeks later when the wind turbines were installed, I discovered they were defective, one doesn`t work and the other has a defect with the nucleus and only produces 5 volts under any wind conditions. I have contacted the supplier no less than 50 times over 5 months and all he does is stall, saying, ` be calm, wait patiently, try doing tis try doing that, try disassembling this - a nightmare! Now he doesn`t respond any of my emails. So, I contacted aliexpress to help, afterall I chose this supplier through their service and they are responsible for their suppliers. But aliexpress seems to be a scammer as well as they take sides with the seller saying, you confirmed delivery. My response, ok yes I did confirm the goods were received but this is a warranty matter now, the seller promises to refund, replace or fix the goods for a 1 year warranty - something that isn`t happening. So, aliexpress does nothing if their suppliers don`t comply with their gauranties - what a scam! I was a platinum user at aliexpress now I won`t use thier services anymore - too many scammers involved for my liking.

Ca

Comments

• Pe
      23rd of Jan, 2013

Everyone has to understand Aliexpress sellers work in large teams for the Chinese factories who are trying to find a market for their defective products which have been rejected by the original company who commissioned the products .So all products sold on Aliexpress are defective in some way.Some more so some less so.But all are defective and are factory rejects. In the US we call them "seconds".That's why they are so cheap.

• Vi
      15th of May, 2018

@pearlymae Wish I had seen this before I ordered. Now I am stuck with a dented sink that I paid $400 for. What a scam. Our government needs to step in and charge them with fraud.

27th of Jul, 2013

I didnt receive my watches

3rd of Oct, 2013

Marilyn,

I am sorry that you have had a problem with a supplier on AliExpress. Please understand that AliExpress is a platform that connects buyers and sellers; we are not the supplier of the goods you purchased.
    With that said, I’d still like to help.
    AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist you. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com.
    We can’t resolve 100% of customer issues, but I promise that we will try.
    Sincerely,
    Mark Story
    Director, International Corporate Affairs
    Alibaba Group

10th of Aug, 2015

but how is that aliexpress cant do any thing about it.

i was a victim too of the same issue. the seller sent me non standard compliant product. and i have become a scape goat.

i asked aliexpress for warranty. but it seems that aliexpress is keen with the seller.

manish

• Is
      29th of Apr, 2016

I ordered an iphone 6s plus & receive the phone in totally damaged condition & also paid custom duty for the same, Dsipute is opened since a month now & i have uploaded all the images, videos of the damaged product & the are not refunding my money back

Order NO:
    73167861767062 (Dispute Case NO:4022826619)

3rd of Aug, 2016

Exactly same experiance for me and buyer@aliexpress.com is no longer working. I am disappointed about aliexpress

3rd of Aug, 2016

Same problem for me. Seller is not interested in replacing defectiv electronics.
    Stay away of. Globale Electronic Style Co., Ltd

13th of May, 2018

Hello,
    Today i will Received My order(Order ID : 91410186321517 - PIX LINK / LV-AC05 miniwifi Router ) But Your Sending Damaged product its not showing wifi range wps botton not working & LAN-WAN not connecting with Computer & modem ( on light indication in router) only power light & 1 bar sinal light are there all ways no default Router wifi range to connect mobile Please Replace this Sent to New product. last 1 months Im Waiting to this Product than i get Damaged Product don't Cheat me. Im your Regular Customer...

note:- I want to Replace My Product Please Sent New One