Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Logo

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za

Having problems with Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za?

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 426 322 73 (Call Center)
+27 80 033 3383 (Game Sure Extended Warranty)
+27 80 000 4445 (Game Sure Extended Warranty)
+27 86 100 2233 (Game Store Card & RCS Enquiries)
+27 31 302 8991 (Head Office)
+27 11 776 4600 (Gauteng)
+27 21 935 7800 (Cape Town)
9th Floor, North Tower, Liberty Towers (formerly BP Centre), 214 Samora Machel Street (previously Aliwal Street)
Durban

Tel: +27 11 776 4600

Cape Town
Cape Town International Airport Industrial Area
Tel: +27 21 935 7800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Customer Service. Initial Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za. Discuss the issues you have had with Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaOnline Order [protected] - Terrible Online Service (Websupport)

We made an online order for a bicycle rack which was delivered on 23 December 2020 by Dawn Wing. However the item was faulty and some items were missing (packages torn open and items removed).
We have called and emailed Game NUMEROUS times, complained on hellopeter, everything we could think of and not one solution has been given so far. We demanded a refund and they told us that we cannot get our delivery fee refunded??? How is this our fault if they delivered the item faulty/not as desired?
Worst possible service I have ever experienced anywhere - and this is South Africa so that is saying alot!!

Dec 28, 2020

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za — 3 piece Luggage

I recently bought a 3 piece Travelwize suitcase from Game valued at 2400 at their Bloemfontein branch. In...

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaDishwasher

We place an order 12/12 for a Diswasher as a Xmas present to East London, after numerous attempts only found out that they dont have stock today 23/12 no fulfillment from CT or JHB ? Pathetic its meant to be a Xmas present
    Why do you offer an online service gamer when you cannot deliver on the service . Will not order again from your onlien or Stores . Sean

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaDelivery on online purchase

To who this may concern

This mail refers to order number [protected], a Samsung A10s smartphone that I ordered on 25 Nov, as a Christmas gift for my son and still have not recieved to date, 26 days later.

When I placed the order on the 25th of November, your website stated 7 to 10 days (that was the pre requisition on what I decided to order from you), I was never notified but later on the website saw it changed to 10 to 14 days delivery. Im on day 26 and I still have no phone.

It doesn't help calling you, please confirm the number [protected], have called you more than 20 times!!! EVERY SINGLE time I get placed on hold and the line gets dropped.

I have even asked if I can into a store to go and collect the phone, but apparently I cnt do that as well. You are capable of taking my money but you can't show anything for it.

For a big company like yourself, this service is absolutely ridiculous and pathetic, I cannot believe that you can be so unprofessional.

I do expect an immediate response on this mail asap as I need that phone before Christmas.

Anthon van der Westhuizen [protected]
      Luzaan van der Westhuizen [protected]

Dec 18, 2020

Game Store in Bloed Mall Pretoria — Earrings

I bought earrings. The cashier did not bother to explain that they are not exchanged, she did not even open...

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaCellphone Insurance on phone bought at Game

I purchased a Samsung A10S at Game Greenstone Mall on the 28th July 2020. I requested the cell phone to be put immediately on insurance, and I signed all the required paperwork.I was surprised when I didn't see any debit orders going through, I then contacted your store 27 October 2020. Till today (15th December 2020) this issue is not resolved. I made a call again 15 December 2020 and I am told that my insurance is not active and I must sort that out with your Sales Department. I have being trying to get through Sales department with no luck.

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaHob / oven and extractor

To whomever it may concern, my name is Mr Shane Samuel I purchased the above mentioned appliance from your store in durban game city.
          After trying to connect the hob we seem to have a technical problem with the hob we followed all the instructions to connect but still having same problem. I need advise and assistance urgently.

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaPoor service

Good day
            I want to use this opportunity to complain about Game Waterfall Mall, Rustenburg.
            Today I bought a car for my son. I paid for it they rang it for R259, I thought it's cheap going to buy another one. So they rang it for R899. After checking the slip I saw that they mistakenly rang n pan instead of the car. They went and call every one that is working there. How can they employ someone that doesn't even see that she is making a mistake. The supervisor talked bad about me and my mother. I am very disappointed in the management of Game.

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaOnline purchase Defy chest freezer

I ordered a freezer last week and they delivered sunday, when I opened the freezer I noticed its defective. I called at 8am monday 30th november I was requested to send pictures I did so immediately... Till date no one called me back, when I called today 02 december I was told that my pictures were removed from the email and I must resend... Why wasnt I advised of this earlier and who removed the pictures??? I want this sorted collect the defective item and bring a new item as I paid for this in full and I will not accept this crap service?!!! Take ownership and fix it asap before I take this matter to the ombudsman!!!

Online purchase Defy chest freezer

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaMy game store account

Game card [protected]. I pay my game card every month, but game do not pick up my payments. I get non stop calls from the attorneys. But I do not want to talk to them because then their will be attorney funds allocated to my account!!! I want game to rectify my account.
                I have send the proofs of payment numerous times!!!
                The nearest game store is Kimberley and it is 120 km from me. I was there and all that lady did was gave me a phone number and email address and tell me to contact the game card accounts myself!!!

I am sick of not getting my account straighten out and for the calls from the attorneys and it also reflects negatively on my credit record!!!

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaHisense fridge freezer is faulty but customer service is beyond dismal

I placed an order for a fridge freezer which arrived promptly despite warnings of black Friday delays. Within 10 mins of receipt I opened the box, found a huge scratch on the front of the product and then told them by phone and then email. They asked for all of the info again in their format then spent a week asking for more info, basically to try and prove that I'd caused the scratch. Finally, a full week later, they confirmed they'd replace the faulty item (this was last Friday) on Monday and collect the damaged one. Despite endless calls and emails, I'm getting nothing. The call centre team are lying to me and not returning promised calls, not giving updates on when I can expect to get the giant box blocking my kitchen out of the way, let alone to get a new undamaged replacement. There is no obvious way to contact anyone more senior than the call centre team who seem to be the blockage. I've tweeted and still nothing... please help?

Nov 24, 2020

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za — Service/product complaint

Good day I bought stuff online and my mayonnaise was broken and secondly, the 3 packets of colour screws wa...

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaCamp Chair

We bought camp chairs from Game Stores in Clearwater mall 2 weeks ago and when we wanted to use them last weekend and we saw that one chair has an arm thats broken.

We need assistance with as we do not know where to go to get this sorted as we do not have the receipt with us, since this was bought two weeks ago.

My contact details: [protected]

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaTheir customer service is terrible

We bought washing machines fpr a client worth over R50 000 at Game in northam, limpopo 0360.
                      They were supposed to deliver it to us in the same week.
                      We waited for months for them to actaully have the stock after promising us every time that we asked that it would be there the next day.

I also bought a dishwasher there and its broken now for the second time (the same part broke)
                      They came 3 weeks ago to come and check out what the issue is.
                      They never came back to me ive asked them multiple times what is going on and they keep on saying that they will contact the technician but they just never come back to me.

Game Northam, your service is HORRIBLE!!!

Nov 12, 2020

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za — Pathetic service online store - order number [protected]

To whom it may concern, I am terribly disappointed with the service I received from you. I purchased the...

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaGame does not close my account after various attempts nor does the complaints board respond to my complaints

We have lodeged a complaint with the complaints board two months ago without any feedback or ANY response. My name Johan Mare with Game acc no [protected]

Todays Date 11 Nov 2020

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaCustomer service

Bought Huggies diapers at Evaton Game stores, the packaging states 5 - 9 kg when I got home to use them I found that they do not fit my son and he is 5kg. Went to the store they blatantly refused to exchange or give my money back, the nappies are still in their package, I had to open them, how else would I have known they are small? The lady there told me I have to sell them or suffer the loss

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaExtended warranty for washing machine

I reported my washing machine broken on the 5th of October 2020 and waited 3 weeks for the technician to come to check the washing machine. I then received a call a week later stating that it cannot be repaired and I will be refunded the amount I purchased the machine for.
                            After numerous calls to the extended warranty I am still waiting for the manager to approve my refund.
                            I am exactly 1 month without a washing machine and I still have no help from games extended warranty. Please help
                            DHARMARAJ BALLGOBIN
                            Reference for complaint: 666737

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaRefund for device - no stock held

Refund ref number 643183.
                              Purchased cellphone online and due to no stock available, I chose to take a refund.
                              25/08 - purchase made online using credit card
                              Week later, requested refund.
                              I waited the 10 days I was advised that it would take for this process to be completed.
                              After 10 days I was advised that my order was not canceled and that there is a problem processing my refund.
                              I reached out on Facebook on 14/10 and still to date not received my money.
                              This query has been escalated numerous times with no resolution.
                              I keep getting told that it will be resolved ASAP, and sorry for the delay, with no explanation why it's taking so long.
                              Contact me on [protected] / [protected]
                              [protected]@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020

Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za — Drill pricing wrongly advertised

Hi, I went to Gamestore Evaton West. I wanted a drill and the one I wanted showed that it was R499 as per...