Aldi Storesfriendly farms coffee creamer

On October 1st I purchased a few items, one being creamer. I selected the butter pecan flavor. I had previously used Italian cream, no problem with that flavor. I opened the pecan flavor about 4 days after purchasing.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rolla, MOIt tasted weird so I dumped out my coffee and tried another cup this time I shook the bottle which I normally would do. It was still bad. I don't know if this was a bad batch or if that was how it was supposed to taste but it was awful. This was purchased in Rolla Mo. I tossed out the rest of it.

Su
Oct 18, 2018

Comments

• Pu
      Oct 23, 2018

ME TOO! I returned it to our Aldi store and both the cashier AND Manager said it smelled like chemicals. That's the way it tasted too!

• Li
      Dec 19, 2018

I just bought the butter pecan coffee creamer today, I was super excited to try it. Once I did I thought something was off. It smelled and tasted like chemicals!!! It was awful! I'm a huge coffee fan and this literally put a bad taste in my mouth for hours! I bought mine in Kankakee IL

• Ki
      Jan 17, 2019

To me and my husband it tasted like rotting trash. Disgusting

• Ba
      Sep 12, 2019

I bought the vanilla creamer yesterday it's the worst tasting stuff I ever had. It's also so watered down. It's like pour out sugar water but only it's not sweet at all no taste period. Since I can't return it how you gonnqqa reimburse me for two bottles at 2.29

• Mi
      Nov 06, 2019

This is the second time we purchased Friendly Farms French Vanilla coffee creamer that has a tangy taste to it. It doesn't smell sour, but the taste is tangy like it is sour.

I don't know if it's safe to drink so we're taking it back to the store for a refund.