Aldi / Spoilage

1 76st and AshlandChicago, IL, United States Review updated:

For the last (6) six times I've purchased milk from Aldis at 76st and Ashland and also at 47th and Laflin. Both in Chicago, IL; the milk spoils within (4) four days. I just kept trying, to no avail!! My e-mail is SEARCY79@hotmail.com. James Searcy
9116 S. Laflin st 1st FL.
Chicago, IL. 60620

Comments

• Ji
      9th of Feb, 2017

Don't know when the post was made, as I can see no date, but my comment is being written on 2/9/17. The last TWO times I've bought gallons of FRIENDLY FARMS MILK at our new Aldi here in Tyler, TX, it has spoiled well before the use by date. 3 gallons in a row now. Quite alarming and distressing.

• Tr
      4th of Aug, 2017

@Jimmy Lee Brown This is exactly what I would like to complain about. My Aldi store is in Inglewood, CA. Same issue, the milk is spoiling well before the expiration date in the cold refrigerator.

• Le
      2nd of Dec, 2017

I purchase friendly farms organic 2% milk on 11/24/17 at the Aldis in Sun city Florida and the expiration date was 1/25/18 and on 12/1/17 it spoiled it curled in my tea when I poured it in...

28th of Jan, 2018

I purchased a friendly farms gallon of milk at a corner store in Elmira NY like I quite often do. not sure of the day but the expiration date was feb 31 today is Jan 28 2018 and had it for a couple days. it was at least a half gallon left and it was spoiled I had to spit it out. I know this happen this is the second time in six months. I just wanted you to be aware. I work hard for my money and I'm not rich thank you

• Sh
      28th of Apr, 2018

Live in Michigan and bought Friendly Farms milk at Aldi's in Benton Harbor Michigan. Was spoiled within three days.

• Da
      17th of Aug, 2018

I purchased Friendly Farms Almond milk from Aldi in Houston and today, the date of expiration, August 17th, I poured what was left (1/4th) in the carton into my sink. What came out was a sheet of slick spongy gross stuff that was obviously lining the bottom of the carton. I am mortified! The milk was still good because my son and I had a glass of it last night.

18th of Aug, 2018

I purchased Friendly Farms Lactose Free milk, at approximately double the price of your regular milk. I drank one 8 ounce glass. I got sick with lactose intolerance symptoms. When a product says lactose free, that shouldn't mean 50% or 25% lactose reduced. Don't you test your products? I need to hold down a job, and can't afford to be getting sick at work because of false advertising. I won't be buying this product again.

• Le
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Friendly Farms Milk - organic 2% milk
    Sun City Center
    Florida

I purchached on 11/24/17 at Aldis store in sun city florida organic 2% milk and the expiration date said 1/25/18 and on 12/1/17 it was spoilded. I poured it into my tea and it curdled. When you have an expiration date of 55 more days it should not spoil on 11/24/17...

• Dw
      18th of Oct, 2018

The new design gallon bottle the lid is hard as hell to open it. next time I go get the original designed gallon .

Teays Valley, WV