Albertsons / rude cashiers/expired food

1 7350 S Rainbow BlvdLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I've been shopping at the Albertsons @ 7350 S Rainbow Blvd and will no longer be after tonight. Not only is the food in the produce section consistently rotten, but after mentioning it to the manager, nothing has changed. Tonight, the supermarket stunk due to the expired food; even children were holding their hands over their faces in disgust. An older woman named Wendy was rude to me for no reason; she seems like a person w/terrible manners. I've had cashiers accidentally overcharge me at least 3 times in the past 3 months. I've also had 2 cashiers assume I was stealing; it just proves what classless judgmental buffoons work in this place. Since when has reaching into a bag for your wallet been a justification for receiving accusatory looks? Disgusting. This place is only one step up from the the Smith's on Windmill, which is surprisingly filthier. Please teach your cashiers better manners and stop selling nasty expired food.

• Updated by Ellie Wolfe, Dec 28, 2018

No, Naere, calling rude people buffoons is completely justified. A buffoon is a fool, and that is exactly what some of the workers at Albertsons are: fools. If you think it's okay for people to treat others like trash, you're mistaken. I didn't say EVERYONE who works there is a buffoon, but the workers who go out of their way to be obnoxious do not deserve ANY respect. I am friendly when I go there, and I will continue to expose those who refuse to have any dignity, respect, or class.

El
Dec 15, 2018

Comments

• Na
      15th of Dec, 2018

When you call people buffoons, you have no right talking about rudeness or being judgmental. Maybe you can use a lesson on manners yourself?