[Resolved] Albertsons / customer service

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I have been shopping at Albertsons for years and it is one of my favorite grocery stores. I live in Las Vegas, NV and the Albertsons I go to is Alamosa Plaza, 2885 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89121. On 08/24/2016 around 2:30pm, My mother had a question about a MoneyOrder. The employee helping her named Hosh was extremely rude.She wanted to cash it and he said he can't he refused to call the manager. He continued yelling at my mother and I. I didn't yell at him or anything. I told him I have always cashed my money orders there with no problem, so why is it a problem now. He screamed at my mom and I to the point my mother was in tears. I work customer service myself and I have never met someone so rude, to the point that he was disrespectful. If I had a coworker working with me and acted like that towards a customer he would no longer be my coworker, he'd be unemployed . That is my only issue with this store, everyone else gives me great customer service.

Pr
Aug 24, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 24, 2016

If he really was screaming, that would have drawn the attention of everyone in the store, manager included.