Albertsons / poorly managed store
I normally spend $500 to $700 on groceries per month. In spite of the fact that I have been turned off to Safeway due to its inept home delivery service, I went to the San Francisco, Diamond Heights store on November 5 only to find the shelves near empty.
On November 6, I found very little more than cat food and coffee.
I asked the clerk why the shelves were so bad. He gave me a bad excuse. I asked to speak to the manager, who was unavailable. Only an Assistant Manager was available, but unavailable to talk to me. I called on my cell and nobody picked up the phone, five times. I called the bakery who hung up on me, after learning that I wanted to talk to management.
Based on my requests for service and assistance, I am left with only one conclusion that I will share with my friends and neighbors – that Albertsons are poorly managed and to be honest, clearly stink badly.
PS., Albertsons web site is full of web errors.
I’ll give my $6,000 to 8,400 annual grocery bill to Albertsons. I gave you a second chance and Albertsons can’t cope.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - pharmacy #0130 hailey, idaho
- Albertsons - chicken tenders
- Albertsons - albertson's monoply game 
- Albertsons - just for u
- Albertsons - bakery/ carrot cake