Albertsons / poorly managed store

I normally spend $500 to $700 on groceries per month. In spite of the fact that I have been turned off to Safeway due to its inept home delivery service, I went to the San Francisco, Diamond Heights store on November 5 only to find the shelves near empty.

On November 6, I found very little more than cat food and coffee.

I asked the clerk why the shelves were so bad. He gave me a bad excuse. I asked to speak to the manager, who was unavailable. Only an Assistant Manager was available, but unavailable to talk to me. I called on my cell and nobody picked up the phone, five times. I called the bakery who hung up on me, after learning that I wanted to talk to management.

Based on my requests for service and assistance, I am left with only one conclusion that I will share with my friends and neighbors – that Albertsons are poorly managed and to be honest, clearly stink badly.

PS., Albertsons web site is full of web errors.

I’ll give my $6,000 to 8,400 annual grocery bill to Albertsons. I gave you a second chance and Albertsons can’t cope.

Comments

15th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree with this post. I fell at the albertsons in scottsdale. the "assistant manager" filled out a report. ( i wasn't allowed a copy. I should have called the police.) and never bothered to "inform'" the "store manager". He said "on one told me.'Guess this tells you what they think of the people they place as managers. The assistant manager denied ever talking to me. Now I'm stuck with the medical bills. I get the run around when I call they risk services. What a gimick. And I used to spend over $200 a month in this store. A lady at the post office in scottsdale told me they were closing more of these stores down. Gee I wonder why?

• Mi
      12th of Dec, 2018
    Albertsons - a drunk lady (starbucks denison) albertson
    Denison
    Texas

Drunk lady at Starbucks in Albertsons. Wtf is wrong with yall. Letting drunk people work there. Lady name cindy on apron smells like alcohol and is even talking drunk! We will not be coming back if she is working. She is even being rude to the other working people in this place.