[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Carstealing from customers with illegal charges

On April 19, 2017 I rented a car at Sanford international airport in Florida. Several days later I was glancing at my contract and noticed the contract was stamped "return empty". Since I did not authorize this charge I called your customer service department to report my concerns. I was told that they could not help me with that issue and I had to deal with it at the local branch. I told them that I did not want to do that and that I wanted to file a complaint during the call. At that point the phone agent hung up on me. Upon returning the car to the airport the Alamo employee who checked me out and asked me if I had any concerns.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sanford, FLWhen I told him about this issue he became defensive and he stated that he didn't do it and it was not his problem. He the told me that If I had any concerns I needed to go talk to the manager.
I have two simple questions for Alamo car rental. Do your agents get commission for selling prepaid gas? Is it required to get the customers authorization for said charges? If the answer to these questions is yes this is tantamount to stealing. There are companies in the news right now that are facing serious fines and negative publicity because of this exact type of predatory behavior.
Alamo is stealing from customers with unauthorized charges. This problem is pervasive and they do not have adequate controls in place to prevent this illegal activity or a willingness to address the issue. Beware!

• Resolution Statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017

Daniel95,
    We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,